🐙 Read The Fine Print pt 5 (Azul x Reader)

Every time Azul refers to Mostro Lounge as a gentleman's club I lose my fucking mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade returns with four glasses and the fanciest bottle of seltzer you've ever seen. He pours everyone a glass, but no one touches theirs.
"You drink first," you demand.
"What?" Azul asks, not knowing what you're getting at.
"I'm not drinking anything you give me if you don't drink it first," you clarify. Azul looks shocked.
"Y/n, do... do you think we put something in this? You misunderstand us, we would never do something as vile as that!" Azul looks genuinely wounded at the implication, but all three guys take a swig anyway to put you at ease.
"Alright, alright. Sorry I implied anything," you finally grab your glass and take a small sip. "Just tell me what you have in mind now."
"First of all, you'll be a server, of course," Azul started. "You won't have to be in until 3 pm every day, as we don't open until after classes. Which will be convenient for you, seeing as you live so far away!" You shiver at this comment.
"Why do you know where I live?" You ask with venom in your voice.
"We have basic information like that on everyone we find interesting! Don't worry, we have no plans to show up unannounced."
"How can I not worry when you know something like that!? Listen, if I'm gonna work here, I need you to agree to not dig into my life any further," you try to demand, but Azul takes it as more of a suggestion. "...I know there's more to this than just being a server. You wouldn't try so hard to poach me if you just needed an other waiter, right? I'm not even good at it, so what's the catch?"
"Well, in our research on how to improve business, we found that our customers want a beautiful woman to serve them!" He tells you, not realizing how gross something like that would sound to a woman.
"Ew. Have you ever even talked to a girl? Do you know how disgusting you're sounding?" Jade jumps in to try to save the shipwreck of an interview.
"Forgive Azul, he has little experience with women!" Azul shoots Jade a vicious glance, his smarmy armor cracking for the second time this interview. "What he's trying to say is that our customers get tired of being surrounded by men all the time. While Night Raven College is an all boys school, there are no rules against hiring women for student run businesses. Having you around would break up the monotony," Jade expertly explains. Azul quickly plasters his fake smile back on.
"Exactly as Jade said. We just need someone to boost the morale around here. This is a gentleman's club, after all. Nothing unsavory happens here," you snort at this comment.
"I don't think you know what 'gentleman's club' means in the outside world. You keep making everything sound ten times worse! I'm beginning to think I need to work here just to give you a lesson in real life," you sink into the plush couch.
"If you're offering free lessons, we'll gladly accept," Azul tries to banter, but you keep buffering him off.
"Uh-huh. Now I need to know why I'm the unlucky woman you asked to take this on. There are other girls in this world, you know. Girls who live closer, who are good with customer service. Girls who won't flinch whenever you come anywhere near them..."
"That's exactly why we want you! You would be the first woman working at this campus. We need someone who will stand up for themselves, but not so much that you would risk losing this job you need so badly. We know that if a customer says something inappropriate, you won't just smile through it and pretend it's fine. Also, you're the right age and very good looking. And one more thing... you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty," Azul lists off. You're amazed at how well he saved himself from his previous faux pas.
"As fun as shaking people down sounds, I have no magic. I would never be able to face off against a student here," you remind him.
"Actually, we were hoping you could get information for us when we need it. People will be... more easily convinced to admit something to someone like you."
"You want me to seduce 'em, huh," you state. You take another drink.
"No! We just want you to talk with them! Honestly, Y/n, please don't think so little of us!" Azul fake chuckles. You don't buy it.
"Look, whatever. As long as I don't have to do anything with them, I don't mind putting on the charm. But I expect to be paid well for that. Speaking of which, it's time for me to tell you my conditions," The fishgang prepares to hear you out. "Whatever your magic is, you don't use it on me in any circumstances other than an emergency. I get 100% of tips given to me. If anyone gets physical with me, you intervene and throw them out. And, once again, you stop looking into my personal information. Can we agree on this?" You finish.
"Agreed. You will also be allowed to enjoy some of our food and drink at no charge, provided you don't go overboard," Azul sweetens the deal even more. He said he would tell you everything, but you still feel as if he's hiding some of the details as to why he hired you.
"Last thing, we need you to get fitted for your uniform. We will be covering the cost of this, of course."
"Uniform??" You get a very bad feeling about this.