🦁 No Inhibitions pt 2/2 (Leona x Reader) 💧

"H-hey... what was that for..?" Leona asked in a low voice. He moved a few inches away from you.
"Ah, sorry. Should've asked first. Can I kiss you again?" Your confidence was unshaken by Leona's reaction.
"Do you even know what you're saying?" He whisper shouts. This is the closest to flustered you've ever seen the man. You were between loving his shocked face and feeling bad for catching him off guard.
"Of course I know what I'm saying. Actually, I thought it was pretty obvious I liked you. Thought you liked me too, but I guess I was wrong, so I'll leave you alone," you turned to leave without putting your clothes back on, making Leona pretty sure this was another one of your bluffs, but he wasn't willing to take that chance and watch you walk out of his life. Grabbing your wrist, he spun you back around to face him again. You were flush against his chest once again and he just stared into your eyes. He looked so unsure. You would have to stay in control of the situation it seemed.
   Bringing your free hand to his face, you leaned up to give him another gentle kiss. He returns this time, releasing your wrist and lightly laying his hands on your lower back. You move your hand to the back of his neck. You're not sure how long you held the position when you finally broke away for air.
"Hmm, I wanted to do that for a long time~" you whisper to him. He gives a satisfied smirk.
"Then you should've done it a long time ago. Since when did you hold back?" You rest your head on his chest again.
"Didn't wanna scare you away. Cats startle easily, ya know?"
"It's only rational to be scared of you," he teased. You both knew that as long as you were together, the teasing would be constant. And that's how you wanted it. Leona was the only person you knew genuinely wanted to be around you, and he was the only one you wanted to be around anyway.
You both take one more moment to enjoy the water encapsulating your intertwined bodies before you guide him out of the waterfall. "Okay, now we can sleep." You grab your clothes and head to Leona's room. Leona follows suit.

Leona grabs two of his incredibly soft towels and wraps one around you. You hug it closer to yourself and fall onto his bed. The fluffy towel and luxurious blankets are like a paradise on your tired body. Leona is about to give you one of his shirts to sleep in when he sees you already out cold. 'Tch, she's getting my pillows wet,' He thinks this to himself, knowing he doesn't even mind it. He dries his hair, puts on pajamas, and crawls in bed next to you. He slings his arm over your waist and passes out with you.

   Leona wakes up around 5 am and realizes his arm is no longer around your body. He groans, wanting to get back to sleep, but needing to know where you went. He props himself up on his elbow and cracks open an eye to see you standing on his balcony, gazing at the sunrise. You're still wrapped in your towel, bra straps exposed around your shoulders.
   "Y/n, come back to bed," he demands, voice coarse. You turn around to look at him.
   "I wanna watch the sunrise, though. You should come watch too. The morning air is so refreshing," you tell him in your usual monotone. He knows there's no point in fighting you. He drags himself out of bed and approaches you. He leans on your back, wraps his arms around your waist, and rests his chin on your head. You blissfully look to the sky, feeling happier than ever now that the man you love is holding you the way you always wanted.