❄️I'm Cold [Harveston Event Pt 2] [Epel x Reader]🍎

Pure fluff lol

"Sorry, did I wake you?" You whisper. Epel gets out of bed and walks over to you.
"Yeah, but it's okay. What are you doing in here?"
"Ugh, it's so cold in the entrance vestibule thing. I came in here to get warm. Couldn't sleep in there," you explain. Epel rubs his eyes.
"Really? But the whole building should be heated," he says.
"It is, but there's a draft or something. The one blanket isn't enough!" You complain. "I'm just gonna sleep on the couch, but it's solid wood, so..."
"I see. I can give you my bed if you want? I'm more used to the cold," Epel offers. You're taken aback.
"N-no way! I wouldn't wanna put you out," you resist. The offer was too generous, and Epel was the one who actually had to do something tomorrow. You were just going to watch, so it didn't matter if you were tired.
"I can't sleep if I know you can't. I'm gonna make us some hot chocolate, that might help," Epel walks over to the sink area.
"But I already have tea," you point out. Epel turns back around to give you a smile.
"Hot chocolate is better! And, I kinda want some, too," he admits. You just smile back at him and let him work his magic. You sit back on the couch and watch him work. He's clearly an expert at this, having grown up in this climate. It seems like a nice, cozy, somewhat romantic way to live. The poor guy is the only kid here his age, though. It must be nice to finally go to a school with people his age. You wonder if you're the first girl of his age he ever spoke to. He didn't act nervous around you, but he was a pretty self assured guy in general.
"Here, try this," he hands you a beautiful mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows. You're not sure if it will help you sleep, but it sure as hell looks tasty.
"Ahh~ so good," you let out a contented sigh.
"Isn't it? I make the best hot chocolate," Epel claims. You can't disagree with him. You both drink the hot chocolate in silence, not trying to wake up the other guys. The quiet, the warmth of the drink, and the comfort of sitting next to Epel brings the full weight of your sleepiness back down on you. You start to drift off, head falling on Epel's slender shoulder.
"W-whoa, Y/n! Be careful not to spill that!" Epel helps you sit back upright.
"Sorry, I guess you were right about this stuff. Worked a charm," you mumble. You force yourself awake just enough that you can guzzle the rest of the drink. It burns your throat a little, but you don't want it to go to waste. Epel takes the empty mug from your hands before you can pass out again and places it on the ground.
"Let's get you back to bed," he helps you to your feet, walking you back into the entrance vestibule and gently laying you down on your bed. He drapes the blanket over your body and moves to go back to his own bed, but is stopped by your hand grabbing at his wrist.
"It's so cooold. Please stay with me," you whine, half asleep. He blushes, thankful that the darkness of the room hides his face, and tries to pull his wrist from your grasp.
"A-are ya kiddin'!? I gotta go back ta my own bed, Y/n!" He protests, slipping into his accent.
"Sleep here with me? It'll keep me warm," okay, you're clearly delirious.
"What's gotten into ya!?" He panics. Your lazy grip on his wrist lets up, too tired to hold on. He thinks the subject has been dropped, hopefully to be forgotten by morning. He tries to quietly leave your room, but a quick look at you stops him in his tracks.
You were shivering in your sleep.
He knew what he had to do. He gently lifts the blanket and shuffles under it, waking you back up for a brief moment. You shuffle closer to one side of the bed to make more room for him. Though you can't see the red on his face, you can feel the heat radiating from it. You're finally at a comfortable temperature.
"Thanks, Epel," you snuggle into his side and wrap a limp arm over him. "This is much better."
"I-I-I... it ain't nuthin... try n' get some sleep," he trips over his words, accent in full force now. Even though he knows you can't see his face, he buries it in his hands in embarrassment. He doesn't want to admit that he enjoys the feeling of you holding him close, and he's stuck between regretting climbing in your bed and hanging on to every second next to you. You drift off to a deep and peaceful sleep, the sound of Epel's heart pounding against his ribs not bothering you one bit. He attempts to calm himself, knowing he needs his rest for the coming day. After a few minutes, his heart slows down enough to allow him to rest by your side.

The sun breaks through the windows of the cramped vestibule. Epel stirs from his sleep, forgetting where he is for a second before it dawns on him what happened last night. He jolts up, suddenly very aware of your arm across his waist. You manage to sleep through it all. He hears the other guys murmuring in the main room.
"Hm? Where's Epel-shi?" He hears Idia ask.
"I wouldn't be surprised if he went for some last minute practice," Jade says.
"That's not a bad idea. I will join him," Sebek announces. Epel starts freaking out. The guys are going to see him. With you. In bed. He scrambles to get up, but Sebek opens the door separating the two rooms before he can even get your arm off. He and Sebek stare at each other. You finally wake up.
"G'morning," you yawn and stretch out.
"You two! How dare you be so indecent!" Sebek screams, bursting your eardrums.
"I-it's not like that!" Epel frantically waved his arms in front of himself.
"Have some shame!"
"He was just keeping me warm. It was really cold in here. You're the one making it sound indecent," you defend yourself and Epel.
"My, what's happening in here?" Jade walks in, taking in the scene.
"We were just getting up!" Epel runs out of the room, presumably to hide in the bathroom to ride out his humiliation. You glare at Jade and Sebek.
"Why'd you two have to make it weird?" You sigh. You begrudgingly get up, mourning the loss of Epel's body heat. When Jade and Sebek aren't looking, you smile to yourself. That was the best sleep you had ever gotten. You would have to invite Epel to share a bed with you in the future.