🌊Goon Squad (Leech Twins x Reader)🟣

"Ahhh... trying to hide from us, are you?" Your intimidating drawl shocked the poor Pomefiore student to his core.
   "Y-Y/n! I-I wasn't hiding! I was just... looking for my pen!" The boy choked out from under the table. You stalked over to him, the skirt of your high end little black dress swaying with the moves of your hips.
   "Jaaaade, Flooooyd, I found hiiim..." your monotone voice calls out to your debt collector companions. Their shadows close in on the unfortunate student. Though their stature and faces were daunting, it was your cold stare and devilish grin that really scared the debtor.
"Floyd, let's squeeze the money out of this ungrateful bug," Jade smirks and stands back as you and his twin close in on the kid.
"S-save meeee!!" The kid shrieks, but no one answers his call.

"Tch, to think he had so much madol on him. He really deserved what you gave him, Floyd." You run your fingers through the money once more, taking a little extra for yourself. Azul didn't have to know.
   "They never learn their lesson," Jade points out to you.
   "You're tellin' me. I've only been doing this for two weeks and I've already put the fear of god in at least five idiots."
   "Aha! It sure has been more fun with you, Starfish!" Floyd flung his arm around your shoulder. You smiled lightly at your nickname, choosing to believe that 'Starfish' was meant to be flattering.
   "I've certainly enjoyed having you around as well," Jade laid his hand on the same shoulder his brother's arm was hanging off of. The contact gave you the faintest blush. To everyone else, you were a bad bitch, but with these two, you softened just a little. Physical contact never breaking, the three of you made your way back to home base in a comfortable silence.