🐙 Read the Fine Print pt 2 (Azul x Reader)

Walking up to the Mostro Lounge already gave you a shady feeling. 'You're just being paranoid, Y/n, you always do this to yourself ,' you try to reassure yourself. After countless betrayals and heartbreaks, you've lost any sense of trust you've had. The few good people left in your life have advised you to get help for this and made you promise you would try to push down the feeling unless you had a legitimate reason to be suspicious of someone. But walking into the restaurant and seeing the same weird guys you saw in your old workplace just weeks ago, you knew it wouldn't be irrational to stay guarded.
"Ah, welcome, Y/n," the shortest member of the trio greeted. He sat in between his twin goons. 'Obviously the ringleader.'
"Okay, I'm out," you turn around to leave as fast as possible, but the twin goons stop you.
"Leaving so soon? But we have much to disc—" you cut the leader off immediately.
"You knew my name without me telling it to you. That's shifty as hell. I don't put up with that shit," you pushed past the twins and dashed out, leaving the businessmen dazed and confused. It didn't matter how bad you needed money, these people were weird. You'd find work elsewhere. But that didn't deter Azul. This was only the beginning.