Chapter 34

"Whatever he wants, don't do it, Master!" Ahsoka warned Anakin as we landed in a temple area. Ahsoka and I were held back by the son while Obi Wan was held by the daughter across from us. Anakin stood in he middle with the father, looking out towards his friends.

"Let them go. I will not play your games." Anakin argued with the old man.

"Oh, but I think you will. I have ordered my children to kill your friends. The question is, which one will you choose to save?" The man spoke as he stood up on a higher level, out of the danger. "Your master? Or your apprentice and her friend?" He proposed an offer. "You must now release the guilt and free yourself by choosing."

"No!" Anakin protested.

"Their powers are too strong for us, Anakin Save Ahsoka and Lyra!" Obi Wan ordered the Jedi knight sternly.

"Let them go." Anakin tried again, refusing to pick. Ahsoka and I groaned in pain of the grip on us both tightening.

"Only you can make my children release them." Father explained.

"Anakin! The planet is the Force, use it." Obi Wan reminded.

"You will let them go!" Anakin shouted, closing his eyes and reaching his hands out with focus.  He gained control of the beasts and lifted them up with us dangling below them. The surroundings changed to a dark stary setting while we squirmed around, trying to get free. Anakin released us from their grips, all of us falling to the ground.

Next the chosen one forces the two creatures back into the walls. Igniting our sabers the creatures all moved towards us. "Down!" Anakin ordered pulling the son away from Ahsoka and I where we stood ready to fight back. "On your knees!" He ordered the pair of children, pulling them both away and towards him as the daughter went for Obi Wan. They both turned back to their human  form and kneeled before him as the sky turned to day again. Ahsoka and I looked up in amazement and shock as the sky changed back, confused over everything that had happened on the mission so far.

"Have you ever read anything like that?" Ahsoka asked.

"I have read about the chosen one but never about the son, daughter and father" I shrugged, turning to face the encounter between Anakin and the father.

"And now you see who you truly are. Only the Chosen One could tame both my children." Father joined us again.

"I've taken your test. Now fulfill your promise and let us go." Anakin grew mad at the man.

"Ah, but first, you must understand the truth. Now, all of you, leave us." The father ordered us all.

"Do not trust him." Ahsoka warned her master.

"You think?" Anakin asked back with sarcasm.

"I said, leave us!" The father ordered out again. I gently pulled Ahsoka along with Obi Wan and I as we moved back to the landing platform that now held our ship.

"Ready to get out of here?" Obi Wan asked as Anakin joined us on the shuttle. He nodded silently and we all got back in our seats, ready to take off again and meet up with Rex at the rendezvous point. I was seated in the co-pilots seat, helping my master fly the shuttle off the planet while Anakin slept in the back. Ahsoka stood up quietly, moving towards the back to check on her master.

"Were you having a nightmare?" The young Togruta asked her Master as he gasped awake with sudden shock.

"Something like that." He sighed, standing to his feet and taking a calm long breath.

"If you're done napping, I could use a little help here." Obi Wan called back to him. I stood up to allow Anakin to take the seat and help Obi Wan.

"I'm coming." Anakin moved to the front when suddenly Ahsoka groaned and struggled as the doors shut and the son had ahold of his Padawan.