Chapter 90

Our ship had locked onto the separatist one, giving us access to board. Entering the ship calmly we were sure to stay on guard and ready for a fight. Echo and Tech had lead us all to the control room, opening the door for us to go inside while Crosshair and Wrecker stood guard in the hallway.

"Tech, can you rig an interface?" Echo questioned upon entry.

"I assume that's a rhetorical question." Tech commented as he got to work immediately.

"We should make sure this comm vault has no other entrances." Echo warned us.

"I'm on it." Anakin left us only leaving Rex, Echo, Tech and I while Hunter stood guard in the doorway.

"All right, I have access to everything and good timing." Echo had plugged himself into the machine. "I just scanned a strategy request Trench sent to the Techno Union."

"Wait. You can't just send a signal from here." Tech warned quickly.

"Why not?"

"We have to make it appear as if your signal is originating from Skako Minor. Otherwise, they'll know we are here." Tech explained as he started to set it up. "I'm intercepting a transmission. Trench is ordering all of his droids to the assembly complex." Tech reported after Echo had began working.

"All right, Echo, what are you trying to pull?" Hunter asked hostilely I stood in front of Hunter as a silent way to tell him to stand down.

"Don't worry, that's what I told him to do." Echo seemed proud of his plan.

"But our troops will be vastly outnumbered." Rex warned with uncertainty like Hunter.

"Not when I send them a feedback pulse that shuts down all the droids." Echo explained the rest of his plan to us.

"How do we know that's what you're really going to do?" Tech raised suspicion.

"We have to trust him." Rex told them, knowing his brother would never betray us.

"Rex is right. Echo, we're all counting on you." Anakin stepped up. "Master Windu, I know this sounds crazy, but it's about to get a little more crowded where you are." Anakin commed him.

"We have our hands full as it is. What is your plan?" Mace replied from his own battle with Obi Wan.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, it isn't my plan. Echo is drawing all the droids to your position, so he can neutralize them all at the same time." Anakin explained to the pair of Jedi Masters.

~~~

"Lyra, we are surrounded, how's the plan going?" My former master had worried something went wrong as he sent us a transmission.

"Everything is going according to plan Master" Anakin cut in before I could talk, shutting off the comm.

"Anytime now, Echo" I urged the clone.

"Hold on" he said. "Now" he sent a pulse through the network.

"So what now?" Rex looked around with confusion as we all just stood waiting.

"Now we wait for Windus report" Anakin said calmly.

"I am pleased to report that we are in control of the assembly complex, and all of the fronts are falling to the Republic thanks to Echo's plan." Windu reported back to Anakin after a moment.

"That's good news, Master Windu." Anakin told him. "We're on our way back to the base."

"May the Force be with you." Mace told us before ending the comm.

"Good job, Echo." I smiled to him proudly.

"Well, I guess you actually are on our side." Hunter sighed.