The Music Meister

"The Music Meister!" they said with a clap of their hands as the screen loaded.

"In this universe quirks don't exist but there are a select few who have powers due to some... circumstances" their explained while most nodded.

Loading...
Loading...

The scene opens up with six people about to fight; those people were Shirakumo, a human looking Gang Orca and Ms. Joke facing against Magne, Overhaul and Kai.

"Magne..." Twice said still feeling quilty for her death, Toga glared daggers at the onscreen Overhaul while shigaraki turned in his seat to look Twice in the eye and reassure him that it wasn't his fault and no one blamed him. Twice nodded.

The rooftop duo and Midnight were wide and teary-eyed at the appearance of Shirakumo. They shared a look amongst each other, it was hard to see but they quickly got used to it happy to see their friend again.

"This universe really is different." All Might observed

"Of course it would be what did you expect?" Aizawa said bluntly which made All Might smile sheepishly.

'I've never seen that hero before.' many thought referring to Oboro.

"I ain't gonna get used to seeing Orca human" Present Mic said repeatedly putting his glasses on and off

"It sounds to me that it's time to rumble" Shirakumo said getting his arrows ready.

"Indeed, but it is you who will take the tumble" Kai sang?

"I'm sorry hun but did you just sing that?"

"Did he just sing that?" Jiro questioned in sync with Joke.

"Of course I did not! Wait yes I did. I'm sounding shrill against my will and cannot stop this singing."

"And in my ears I swear I hear a quite distinctive ringing." Gang Orca joined.

"This must be the doing of someone's quirk." Midoriya analized only to be corrected by Kirishima.

"Midobro, remember they don't have quirks here."

"Yeah Deku, I think you meant power." Uraraka agreed while casually having a hand on his shoulder wich made the poor boy turn red as he frantically agreed.

"This silly game is really lame and someone's going to pay." Magne sang pushing herself to the center.

"An unknown force but where's the source that has us in it's sway." Joke wondered

"Who is doing this to us? And on this we must conquer." Overhaul proclaimed.

"The dastardly, dispicable, disturbingly inexplicable. And eminently kickable. That dirty rotten rat is" They sang.

"The Music Meister!" the camara changes to see a brown haired man dressed in a large dark trenchcoat.

"It's me!" Mr compress shouted which caused many including the league to be in shock as they had never seen his face before until now.

Toga and Twice squealed while shaking their poor friend while the rest of the league were now more intrigued.

"Put down down your arms my friends; your arrows guns and swords." They did as instructed and then started to ballet.