Bakugou And Second.

A/N: This chapter is heavily inspired by a few theories I saw on Tumblr. It isn't the time travel theory just so you know, and also major Manga spoilers, not all of it is cannon/ accurate but still.

_________________________________________

"So the next universe is called Bakugou and Second." they said reading off the paper and thier eyes lit up as they loved  this universe.

"Second? I should be with 1st!" He retaliated

"Whoa bro, I don't think it's the kind of thing to do with positions." Denki said.

"Kaminari, you actually said something kinda smart." Jiro said in fake shock, which succeeded in teasing the electric boy.

"What positions are we talkin' here?" Mineta said with a smirk and raised brows. Mina reached over the seat in front of her and threatened to use her quirk on him wich worked as he deeply feared her, she then gave Sero a look to wich he nodded to knowing what to do if Mineta slipped up again.

Midoriya and All Might in a brilliant fit of word association thought about One For All but of course it was the older of the two who had bigger reservations about it while Midoriya just brushed it off.

Dannie clapped their hands.

Loading...
Loading...
Loading..

Katsuki is walking to his dorm room before being stopped by Kirishima and Kaminari who are out of breath from chasing him, they both put a hand on his shoulder to steady themselves.

"What do you extras want?" Katsuki asked. The two boys quickly tried catching their breath before Kirishima spoke.

"We were wondering if you'd wanna hang out in Kaminari's room and play video games?"

"Yeah it'll be fun, I got the new All Might Texas Smash last week and wanna try it out!" Kaminari said.

"Go ask Soy Sauce Face. I'm busy." He said shaking of the two boys of him.

"Awe, is Kacchan scared he'll lose a silly game to me?" Kaminari teased which made Bakugou nearly blow up at him with his scary face. They got the message and left but not before Kirishima said he could still come by whenever he was free.

"This looks like it takes place in a universe very similar to ours." Iida said.

Dannie explained that it was more of an alternate reality taking place in the future so there was a chance something similar would happen to them but it was a small chance.

Hawks kept eyes out for anything interesting incase it happened in their reality.

When Katsuki opened the door he saw some guy on his bed just looking at the room but there weren't any creases on the bed showing that anything of any significant weight was on it.
The guy had spikey hair similar to Katsuki's other than it being brown and a large scar that was placed diagonally on his face.

Many in the cinema looked as shocked as the Bakugou on screen.

"Who the fuck is that guy!" Bakugou yelled pointing at the 'stranger'.

"He looks a lot like you Bakugou."

"What did you just say you hlaf and half bastard!"

"No no he has a point Bakugou, he does look a lot like you." Momo said in thought to the explosive blonde.

"Is he your Father or Uncle, Bakugou?" Ojiro asked.

"Of course not or I wouldn't have asked who he was idiot!"