Deadpool

"So this one takes place in another superhero universe with similar principles as the DC universe." Dannie explained.

"So another hero universe cool!" Midoriya said.

"..."
"Yeah" Dannie said in a high pitched voice.

"That's not suspicious at all" Fayola said leaning to glimpse at Dannie who was avoiding eye contact.

"So anyway... Warning this video contains Deadpool." They announced

"What's a Deadpool?" Jirou asked.

"Who. Deadpool is our main character here and should honestly be considered a warning himself." Everyone looked at them confused.

"Seriously though this one has violence, serious gore, and inappropriate language." Dannie warned.

"You can't seriously be subjecting children to this!" Vlad said accusingly.

"I kinda have no choice remember? I don't pick the universes we watch and besides they're heroes in training; it would be concerning if they weren't able to digest this kind of stuff and move on like it's normal." Dannie dismissed.

Vlad and the other pros weren't comfortable with this but Dannie wasn't exactly wrong. As Pro's they'd seen and have been subject led to many terrors and have had to just carry on for the greater good.

"What about her?" Bakugou said pointing a thumb at Fayola. Dannie looked at him confused.

"It's easy to see she is3a hero trainee it's unlikely she's a villain so what about her." He questioned but it felt more like a statement as if he was trying to investigate something more.

Fayola turned her head to look at Dannie, mentally warning them not to snitch.

"I guess she'll just have to deal with it." Dannie said.

"Yeah, I'll just have to stomach it, I'll be okay." Fayola said.

Before anymore interjections could take place Dannie clapped their hands. Afo looked at Fayola for a moment before looking at the screen.

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

A man in a red costume that covers his whole body walks into a busy bar. Everyone pauses from whatever they were doing to stare at him since he kinda stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Well, I'm an idiot. I could've sworn the invite said it was a costume party." He said.

There was dead silence except for the one guy who needed to cough.

"That guy gets it." He said pointing at the coughing guy.

"I don't think he got it." Present Mic said.

"Tough crowd." Dabi commented.

"Love the hair" He complimentedvwalking over to the bar counter.

"So, what's tonights theme? Everyone is dressed up as what the 90's thought wasbl tough." He said to the bartender who looked very irritated just by looking at him.

The bartender shakes his head looking down and continues to wipe the counter mentally not wanting to deal with this guy.

"I do relate to that." Kurogiri said. The rest of the villains glared at him some even saying a 'hurt' "Hey".

"Oh come on. Bartender me! Ask me, "Rough Day?" while you rub the same spot over and over." he antagonized the guy.

"He talks a lot. Reminds me of you Twice." Dabi said.