Bakugou And Second Pt2

"Okay so now we're back to the ghost and Bakugou story" Dannie announced.

"Bakugou and the ghost story, you mean." Bakugou corrects putting emphasis on his name first.

"Yeah yeah." Dannie said with a dismissive wave. In all honesty, they where more excited for the mysterious ghost.

"I think this is another one I wasn't here for" Fayola reminded.

"Oh, so basically Bakugou just meets his adult/ghist doppelganger in his room and he was all scared out of his mind because 'Oh my gosh spooky ghost!' and the new guy is like 'I'm not a ghost -"

"I wasn't scared and I don't say 'Oh my gosh'." Bakugou interrupted Kaminari.

"But that's a lie and then they talk about some stuff that happened to our class a while back on an island. Something about Midoriya not being worthy of his quirks and Bakugou's gotta keep it a secret." Denki finished explaining explaining.

"Quirks?" Fayola questioned putting emphasis on the 's' as her forgotten suspicion on the wonder duo rose to the surface again.

"We don't even know what that's about but apparently Midoriya is gonna get like six other quirks." Setsuna spoke up. Fayola's eyes widened. "Six!?"

"Can we not go through this whole thing again, Midoriya, Bakugou and All Might aren't telling us anything, I'd like to at least get information from something." Aizawa said.

"Yeah, I wanna start this thing too." Monoma said, having found interest in all of this.

"It is providing valuable information." Shigiraki commented.

Hawks and Endeavor agreed. They all wanted to know what was going on with Izuku Midoriya and what All Might has to do with it and by extension, Bakugou Katsuki. Weather it be for good or bad reasons, everyone needed to know.

'Nobody here respects a secret huh?' Dannie thought to themself. They almost felt bad because of the fact that they would forget everything involving One For All by the end of this. So much stress and drama for nothing in the end.

Dannie clapped their hands as usual to load the screen.

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

"Bullshit." Bakugou stated

"Really?" Vlad whined.

"It's Bakugou. No one can control that sailor mouth of his." Aizawa said.

Bakugou smiled victoriously while Midoriya and Kirishima made sounds of agreement.

"Watch your tone kid." The ghost warned no longer leaning on the wall.

"Like hell I will! Deku was chosen by All Might himself. You know that and yet you're saying he's not worthy!" Bakugou whisper yelled.

"Kacchan..." Midoriya looked at the blonde with soft thankful eyes.

"Shut it nerd. I didn't do shit." Bakugou huffed looking away. Midoriya's smile grew slightly wider.

"The purpose of OFA is to defeat AFO. He and his successor are on the move and only getting stronger. Do you really think 9th has what it takes to stop them?"

Bakugou stared at the vestige with hard eyes. The vestige stared back with next to equal intensity.

The stare down hadn't lasted long

'Why isn't he saying anything' All Might questioned. Midoriya hadn't payed attention to that tidbit as his mind had wondered into how he was gonna beat AFO