Doki Doki Literature Club (genderswap)

Dannie quietly laughed to themselves as they read the name of the next universe 'Poor Uraraka. I can't wait to see her reaction to this one.'

"What's so funny Dannie?" Uraraka asked.
The sound of her voice just made Dannie laugh louder now. They really wished their friend, Fai, was here to be laughing at this with them.

They tried to quickly collect themselves. "Nothing, nothing don't worry." Dannie said.

"Because that seems a lot like nothing." Bakugou said. Dannie had to resist the urge not to laugh at him either. Fayola and a couple others raised a brow at the sad attempt to not laugh.

"Anyway this universe is set in a quirkless world. Monoma started a literature club at their highschool but he didn't have enough members for the school to recognize them as a club. Luckily Midoriya managed to convince his best friend Uraraka to join. That's the basics." Dannie briefly explained.

"A literature club? Lame." Kaminari said.

"That's what someone with less braincells than a piece of wood would think... But I'd think I'd start a drama club if anything to be honest." Monoma said. Kendo smacked him up the head for being a jerk. He rubbed his new sore spot but was more focused on the fact that his fabulous face was finally making its debut on screen.

"Just best girl being best girl as usual." Ashido complimented her friend.

"Wait did you do something Ashido? I missed it." Uraraka responded with a smirk. "Girl" Ashido felt tears forming in her eyes.

"Girls" Kaminari and Sero said to eachother.

"Right so let's get to it." The clapped their hands.

Loading....
Loading. . .
   Loading...

"Ochako!" Ochako stopped in her tracks as she watched her childhood best friend running towards her. His hair just a bit more messy than usual and his neck tie not done.

"Wait up will you?" He finally stopped beside her. Ochako smiled.

"If I had waited for you then we'd be even more late." She explained as she tied his tie for him.

"Midoriya wearing his tie correctly is so close to uncanny valley.*kero*" Tsu teased. Midoriya scratched the back of. His head slightly embarrassed. He didn't think it was that noticeable.

The two walked together in comfortable silence the rest of the way with Izuku glancing down at her with adoration from time to time.

At school the two of them hugged before having to attend their separate classes. "You're coming to the lit club this afternoon right?" Izuku asked.

"No need to keep asking Izuku, you know I'll be there." She smiled.

"Just making sure."

"Awe~" Izuchako's no.1 shipper Ashido cooed.

Uraraka wanted to retort her, saying 'It's not like that' but now felt like a terrible time to do so with all they had seen so far.

"Do you have your poem ready though?" Ochako asked. His eyes shot open as he hurriedly let go of her.

"Poetry? This is club doesn't sound to bad." Tokoyami said.

"Of course I did, see ya bye!" He said running off while digging into his backpack. Ochako giggled before heading to class.

"The clubs vice president everybody." Dannie sarcastically said.

"You're a terrible Vice, Deku." Bakugou stated. Midoriya lowered his class.

"I know Kacchan. I'm not cut for that stuff." He admitted.