Tough To Be A God

"Okay so from what I'm seeing here, Yaoyorozu and Ashido are explorers who ended up in an island. The people there praise them because the believe their Goddesses." Dannie said.

"Why do they think that? Not that I can exactly blame them." Ashido smiled a bit cockily. Mineta frantically nodded his head in agreement.

Dannie rolled their eyes at Mineta. "Because the two of you happen to look near identical to the gods depictions." Dannie relayed.

"It doesn't sound like they told them that they aren't really divine beings." Midnight said. Dannie confirms that they haven't.

Momo shook her head in worry for their other self. Jirou gave her a comforting side hug.

Loading...
  Loading..
   Loading....

The screen lights up with people in tribal attire, playing instruments. It cuts to Momo and a human looking Mina at the top of a large building with stairs. They're wearing their own outfits that wher made of silk and had golds, reds and blues.

"You look very pretty Yaomomo." Awase complimented.

"Really? Thank you." Momo smiled and fiddled with her hair.

"Looking good Ashido!" Kirishima complimented as well.

"Thanks Kirishima. It's so weird seeing me without my quirk though." Ashido thanked.

"But you rocking it anyway. You really do look awesome Ashido." Jirou confirmed with Kaminari nodding.

Momo nervously adjusted her headpiece as Mina smiled at her being the calmer of the two. She put a hand on Momo's shoulder before letting go and encouraging her to follow her lead. Momo fondly rolled her eyes before joining as the two danced their way down.

"I hardly think I'm qualified to come across all sanctified. I just don't cut it with the Cherubim." Momo began has she gently cooed a nearby infant. She left the baby alone after it nearly bit her while giggling.

"Momo what are you talking about." Mina shouted. She grabbed Momo by the arm and pulled her towards their loyal worshippers.

"There again they're on their knees. Being worshipped is a breeze, wich rather suits is in the interim." She danced and waved and blew kisses to the people while Momo drank from a bowl offered to her before passing it to Mina.

"I don't think it's a good idea to encourage this. The people will get furious once the truth inevitably gets out." Fayola said.

"She's right. They're being dumb." Bakugou said. Fayola looked at him for his choice of words. Bakugou raised a brow at her.

"To reword what Bakugou and Fayola said, this is a really poor choice they're taking." Iida said.

"The interim, the interim, it's me and them." Momo sang getting into the spirit. She ducked as Mina spat the drink onto the fire. "Oh my God!"

"It's tough to be a god." Momo began as the two rode on a horse past the subjects of the kingdom.

"Tread where mortals haven't trod." Mina kept on waving at the people as they rode off.

The screen changes to show Mina posing for the people while her shadow did different actions.

"Be deified when really you're a sham." It's revealed that Momo was using her hands to create the shadow from a tower somewhere out of sight.