Undertale The Musical

"So we're back with Undertale." Dannie said.

"How do we keep getting back to this universe but not the other one's like that Avatar one, or more DC?" Spinner asked.

"I honestly just think the boss likes this universe, though checking the list we still are going to return to those other ones and more so no worries" Dannie said with the clap of their hands to start the next video.

Loading....
Loading....
Loading...

"Welcome to my home, child. It's small but comfy don't you think?" Inko asked with a warm smile. He nodded.

"Do you smell that?" Inko asked as she had noticed Shoto sniffing around the cozzy little home.

"Surprise! It is a butterscotch cinnamon pie." She revealed unaware that Shoto already knew.

"Your mom is so sweet Midoriya, I think I'm going to die!" Uraraka praised.

"I wish I had a mom like that." Fayola said with a soft smile at the screen.

"Your mother exudes a light small but powerful. It provides warmth to shield from the cold of the darkness." Tokoyami stated.

"Poetic." Yaoyorozu complimented.

"Thanks guys." Midoriya thanked.

"I thought we might celebrate your arrival. I want you to have a nice time living here." Inko spoke while looking fondly at Shoto.

"Come my child
Stay with me
I'll protect you and your dreams."

'I really miss my mom now.' Midoriya realized. He could use a nice homemade meal while the two watched All Might films that always scared Inko a bit but she'd watch anyway to spend time with her son.

'I wonder if I could leave the dorms just for a day?'

"Rest my child
'Neath the tree
Like it's branches reach for me."

Shigaraki clenched his fists at that line, though he didn't know why. Maybe he was jealous? He barely remembered his own mom.

"So let me keep you safe and warm, here in my arms.
Think of the life that we could live
The joy that it could give.
Even if we're worlds apart
Stay in my heart.

Shoto is seen snooping around in the room Inko said he could sleep in.

"Todoroki, you should respect others privacy." Iida said.

"But that's not me" Shoto started

"Yes I know, I'm just-"

"And what if I need to do it for hero work?" He wondered out loud

"Well-"

"Would it still be considered bad since I'm doing it for the right reasons?" he started thinking out loud to himself.

'How did we stray so far?' Iida bowed his head.

Shoto then yawned and stared at the very tempting bed beside him. He went in and tucked himself into bed allowing himself to lay still for his long awaited rest.

"Why am I thinking of Goldilocks right now?" Kaminari said.

"Little kid, wonders through strangers home and stuff before sleeping in their bed." Sero quickly summarized.