Here Comes A Thought

"Ooh, this one might help with introspective. It's called 'Here Comes a Thought.'" Dannie said

"Am I in this one?" Fayola asked.

"Sorry not here either." Dannie apologized

"Don't worry, a lot of us still haven't shown up yet either." Kirishima said.

Fayola's nodded keeping her eyes on the screen. "Thanks"

Loading...

All Might, Midoriya and Bakugou are seen sitting down cross-legged on a large hill from which you could see the ocean. Midoriya and Bakugou are next to each other while All Might is in front facing them.

"I didn't know All Might spent time with Bakugou too." Uraraka said.

"He doesn't. He's with us most of the time." Denki said gesturing towards himself and the rest of the Bakusquad.

"All Might, didn't I warn you about playing favorites?" Aizawa said giving the Symbol of Piece the side-eye. All Might shrunk a bit in his seat with a nervous chuckle.

"Close your eyes." All Might instructed.

"Okay." Midoriya said as he and Bakugou closed their eyes.

"Breathe." They took a deep breath

"Here in darkness everythin is okay. Listen to the waves and let them fade away. Here comes a thought."

"What are they doing?" Fayola and Toga thought aloud but were ignored.

Bakugou opened his eyes to take a peak only to be shocked to see that they were in an entirely new environment. The place was a dark sky blue and was covered in bright star like stones.

"Where are they?" Momo wondered.

"Whoa" Fayola said star-struck.

"I know right, it's beautiful." Uraraka agreed with her.

"How'd he do that?" most everyone else thought.

"Take a moment to think of just, flexibility, love and trust. Take a moment to think of just, flexibility, love and trust." Midoriya is muttering to himself again causing Bakugou to get irritated so he elbowed Midoriya and told him to pay attention.

"Here comes a thought, that might alarm you. What someone said and how it harmed you." It shows shadows looming over a cowerind Midoriya.

"Midoriya, you were bullied?" Midoriya looked away before replying.

"Uh yeah, kinda b-but I didn't take any of it to heart so it's okay." Midoriya assured.

"It is definitely not okay Midoriya as your friend I have to ask why you'd think it was." Iida interjected.

"Midoriya, we'll have a talk once this is over." Aizawa said.

"I'm sure Bakubro helped out Midobro out. They where in middle school together!" Kirishima said confidentially.

Bakugou kept quiet but no one thought much about it.

'One of the shadows look like Bakugou." Tokoyami thought

"Something you did that failed to be charming." It shows the various times Midoriya has fanboyed around All Might.

"Hey, it's not that bad... right?" Midoriya asked his Idol.

All Might made an 'ehh' gesture before laughing and reaching over to noogie the broccoli boy.