Meeting Someone New.

"So the next universe is called-"

A portal opened up right in front of Dannie successfully interrupting them. A girl flew from the portal to the cinema about to make a painful meeting with the floor but luckily Shoji's fast reflexes popped in; he stood up and jumped over the seat in front of his and caught the girl just in time.

Said girl looked up into his black eyes as he held her. She froze for a a second before uttering out an awkward, "Hey."

"Are you alright?" Shoji asked now helping to prop her onto her feet.

"Uh yeah I'm good, thanks." she replied.

She was a black girl who was wearing a very worn out gray hoodie and black pants. She had steel gray eyes and short black messy curly hair with wisps of white, styled in an undercut ponytail; some hair was swept to the side instead of going into the ponytail.

She then took notice of her surroundings and took on a defensive stance.

"Where am I?" she demanded hoping someone in the room would give her an answer. Shoji told her that nothing bad was happening to ease her a bit, she nodded.

A note manifested in Dannie's hand which they read.

"Hey Biko, so you've been transported here by the boss to react to the multiverse along with these guys, and also quirks don't work here." Dannie motioned to everyone in the room.

"The multiverse is real?" she exclaimed in shock.

"Thank the stars you already have an idea of the multiverse cause I'm to lazy to explain." Dannie sighed in relief.

A seat then somehow manifested in between Dannie and Bakugou. Dannie pet the seat probably motioning for Biko to sit there. Shoji went back to his original spot.

Biko looked them in the eyes for a moment before complying. The moment she sat down she her clothes transformed into something cleaner and more stylish like the other kids in the room.

"Where's my-"

"Don't worry it's safe. You'll get it back after we're done here." Dannie reassured.

"I want it now though. Please." Biko said.

Dannie nodded and snapped their fingers. Biko's hoodie was now laying on her lap and she gladly wore it around her waist.

She was uncomfortable to say the least but decided to just roll with everything happening.

A few of the students introduced themselves to her and she in turn introduced herself to them. She also asked them not to call her by her surname but rather her first name, Fayola.

Fayola realized that she was the odd one out here as she wasn't a villain or pro hero or even a hero student like everyone else in the room which made her question why she was here.

Dannie said it was because apparently she's closely involved with them in enough universes to be called by the Boss to join them. When Fayola asked who the 'Boss' was Dannie said that they weren't allowed to disclose that information.

That being done they where now ready to carry on.

_________________________________________

A/N: So meet Fayola Biko and if you're wondering, yes she is another shameless OC insert.
Also what do you think of my cousins drawing?
I asked her to try drawing Fayola and this is the result. I think it's awesome!