Villain Deku

"Okay, I know it hasn't been that long but there's another villain Deku universe and it's separate from the one we were watching last time but we still have to go through this one'" Dannie said quickly.

"Oh come on!" Uraraka and Bakugou yelled.

"Don't shoot the messenger guys!" Dannie replied in panicky defence.

"How many villain me universes are there?" Midoriya asked.

"Far too many to count. Which is surprising considering the original is a hero but it also makes sense, especially with where he's at now and-" Dannie rambled

"Original? You mean to tell me that we're not the original?" All Might questioned shocked in a 'there's no way' kind of way.

Dannie decided to end the conversation right then and there before they got completely derailed. They waved their hand dismissively.

"Not important. Let's get on with this shall we!" The said.

"For someone who's only here to inform us you're doing an awful job at it." AFO said.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Dannie glared and rolled their eyes at the villain before clapping their hands to get started.

Loading...
    Loading....
          Loading...

"Following last month's hot topics of the attack on U.A. and the case of Hero Killer who terrified society, the massacre at Shiyaki department store and the biggest mass-kidnapping case, people are questioning: 'What is this society full of heroes doing?'" The reporters voice boomed from the television.

The heroes' eyes widened in surprise. What in the world was happening in that universe?

"Up until now, there is yet any answer from U.A.-" the report was cut off as the television was switched off by Present Mic. He set the remote down on a table as it's revealed that he along with Toshinori, Nezu, Aizawa and Torino are in the hospital, though it's only Torino and Aizawa who are in hospital beds.

Now the students where at slight unease. It's not comforting seeing their teacher badly injured in a hospital again.

"What happened?" Tsu asked quietly.

"The media sure ain't taking it easy on us."

"Screw the media." Aizawa casually said from his seat.

"So, how are you feeling?" Nezu asked turning to look at Aizawa.

"The students are off the danger list. Tora-san's bones were crushed." He said said. The camera zoomed in on him to show he had bandages specifically covering his eyes.

The heroes worried even more as they saw his bandages.

"As for my eyes..." He hesitated for a second before continuing.

"It's still unknown if I wil be able to see again." He finally said.

There was suddenly a loud bang as Toshinori had slammed a fist into a wall in a fit of frustration.

Collective gasps where heard though the cinema.

Aizawa looked down not wanting to face anyone as he fearde what their reactions were. It would be to much.

"Who the hell caused that!" Bakugou yelled standing from his seat.

"Calm down, it was caused by some villain at the training camp under Deku's leadership." Fayola calmly stated.