Your Best Friend

"We're carrying on with Undertale so let's start." Dannie said. They clapped their hands.

Loading..
Loading....

A body was laying stomach flat on the floor. The body twitched its arm slightly proving that they were in fact alive.

"Why's Todoroki there? Last we left of it was Bakugou who fell down the mountain." Tokoyami asked.

Dannie tried to explain but found that she couldn't open her mouth, like it was glued shut.

"I can't say, sorry." Dannie said instead.

"Is he okay?" Fayola asked.

"He's good." Dannie replied.

Shoto slowly got up from the bed of golden flowers he found had broken his fall. He looked up at the sky to see how far down he'd fallen. He then looked down at his hands internally wondering how he survived the fall.

He saw an exit out of the cave he was in and decided to walk through it. He found himself in a new room similar to the previous one. He planned on just passing through it too but as soon as he got close enough to the patch of grass a flower sprout out.

The flower had yellow petals, four freckles on each side of it's face and green eyes.

"Oh dude, it's a flower with a face!" Sero said a little freaked out.

"Sero, we have a talking bear mouse thing as a principle, a little living flower isn't that bad." Kaminari said.

"Thing?" Nezu said.

Kaminari and Sero shuddered.

"No sir, not like that!" Kaminari said

"Hi, my name is Flowey! I'm your new best friend! Welcome Underground."

"Super creative name." Fayola said sarcastically.

"I'm getting a bad feeling from spongebob voice." Bakugou said.

"Kacchan, that's mean. He can't control how his voice sounds." Midoriya defended the poor, seemingly innocent flower.

"Underground huh?" Aizawa wondered analyzing this new world to get his mind off Shirakumo.

"Looks like you're new, well lucky for you, kid, I can show you around!"

"Oh that's nice of him." Uraraka said appreciating the flower.

Shoto looked at the flower unimpressed, well you could assume it was unimpressed but he honestly just looked expressionless.

"Lots to do, so much to see. Spread the LOVE, be friends with me." Shoto still had a blank expression.

"Dang Earlyroki doesn't play games." Sero said.

"Really? I don't really see it." Todoroki said.

"Trust me dude, it's there." Sero assured.

The screen shifted for a split second turning everything around it black and white. In that split second, a red heart appeared in front of Shoto as he was surrounded by white barriers in a square before it disappeared.

Not many people noticed the glitch on the screen but the few who did elected to ignore it.

"Friends are made with love, LOVE's spread through pallets. Here I've got a few. Catch them why dont'cha, catch all that you can."