Don't Jump - DP

Warning: This chapter contains sensitive topics such as Suicide and possible other triggers that can be associated to Deadpool.

Please skip to the very end this chapter if this type of content bothers you.

_________________________________________

Everyone got two days of rest before being transported back into their seats in the cinema. Those two days consisted of the students along with Fayola hanging out and the pro heroes discussing everything they've gathered from the past universes.

They didn't ponder on it for too long and also got some rest for the most part. Aizawa took a nap and snapped several bottles of alcohol, while All Might spent time with some students.

The villains planned their second kidnapping plan before taking it easy with Toga stalking the students. Dabi minding his own business. Compress and Twice chilling over a drink and Shigaraki destroying Spinner in video games.

AFO decided to troll All Might and the other Pros until he got bored and was very successful in irritating them while scaring the hell out of them.

Dannie was lucky enough to be able to go talk to some of their friends who also worked for the boss. They even got to meet up with Andrew who was showing the cast of Miraculous ladybug their universe. They where slightly jealous of how he got the dimension with more lighthearted content.

Luckily everyone was more relaxed when they got back to the cinema.

"Noooo!" Kaminari whined as the pie and whipped cream he had in his arms vanished.

"Dang. I was hoping break would last longer." Dannie disappointedly said as they prepared themselves.

"I've actually been curious for the next one, along with some other things?" Fayola said.

"I just hope it isn't disturbingly sad again." Uraraka said.

"Funny that you should say that." Dannie said while checking their list. The infliction in their voice seemed to indicate that, that was exactly what was about to be played.

Midoriya groaned.

"Uraraka, I think you might have jinxed it." He finished with a sigh.

"Are you cursed too, Uraraka?" Todoroki asked.

"What?" Uraraka asked confused only to get quickly dismissed by Midoriya.

"So what is it?" Monoma asked Dannie.

"It says we have Deadpool next." They read. The heroes all collectively groaned.

"Heck yeah! God dammit!" Twice cheered.

"I can't wait to see how this one turns out." Shigiraki said. Dannie clapped their hands.

Loading....

Loading....

Loading...

A girl is shown standing at the ledge of a tall building. Her eyes are closed as she takes in a deep breathe.

Ojiro watched as he immediately recognized the girl on screen.

"Oh honey she's adorable!" Midnight complimented.

"Thank you Midnight Sensei!" Hagakure thanked.

"That's Hagakure!" Most of class 1A exclaimed in shock. Hagakure was too busy admiring her visible self too address her classmates surprise.

"How do you know what she looks like?" Shinsou asked. Ojirou sent a quick glare his way before answering.

"Well, when we where helping Sato with baking, I accidentally spilt the flour on her." He explained.