Photos By Oboro

"Oh cool, more Shirakumo." Dannie whispered to herself as they saw what was next on the list.

"So this takes place back when Aizawa was teen in U.A." Dannie explained.

"Ooh~" a lot of voices chimed

Loading...
  Loading...

The screen, like usual was black but it wasn't fading into the new world like usual. A cheery voice spoke thr9the darkness.

"The day has come... And I finally purchased my camera!" he quickly sighed. "Saving up for this thing was such a pain."

"I know how he feels." Uraraka said. It made sense, she got an A in saving money.

The teachers of U.A (except Vlad and All Might) where fixated on the voice. They could recognize that voice anywhere.

"But I finally got it. I guess to celebrate I could take a photo of myself."
He hummed a tiny laugh. "Alright little guy, ready for your first little, cute photo? Say cheese."

The sound of a camera click came and quickly after a photo of a boy with sun kissed skin and fiery blue hair appears. He only took it from the bottom of his blue eyes too the sky above.

"Wasn't that the guy who got killed a couple universes back, but young?" Toga wondered.

"What? He was the hero from the Aizawa-Batman universe though." Ashido recalled.

"He was both. His name was Shirakumo Oboro" Dannie confirmed.

'Was?' Many thought.

Shirakumo chuckled to himself as he thought of how much fun he was going to have with the photographic item he had bought.
The image disappeared.

Another click!

And the image of two shadows running in the sidewalk took its place. There was another shadow behind them that looked to be walking normally but it was obscured by the photo's borders

"Yeah!" Two voices laughed.

"You two are idiots."

Mic cringed at the sound of his teenage voice. There wasn't anything wrong with it but for some odd reason he always hated it.

"They sound familiar." Kirishima said. Uraraka nodded her head.

"Same but I can't... quite... put my finger on it." She said, thinking really hard.

Another click and another photo appeared. It was a young Presentation Micheal, wearing multiple glasses, with a wide smile.

"Oh my gosh, it's the vision master!" Shirakumo exclaimed. Hizashi laughed, "I can see everything!"

"Oh cool, it's Mic Sensei !" Kaminari pointed out.

"Ooh, and there's young Midnight Sensei laughing in the background! She's so pretty." Ashido gushed.

"Can I have my goggles back now?" The dull voice from before asked.

"I guess we can assume that's Aizawa Sensei." Jirou said. Kaminari joking lly mumbled partypooper.

Aizawa nodded. "Sounds like me." he said.

"The next photo was of a boy with black head walking and shying from the camera hiding his face as Shirakumo's fingers pretend to squish his head.

"Shota from this angle you've got a tiny little head. I'm gonna squish you tiny little head." He joked.

"Don't point that thing at me!" Shota demanded.
The screen went back to black as Shirakumo laughed.