Rewrite The Stars

"Okay in this universe Deku is part of an elite social group while Uraraka is a poor acrobatic entertainer. The elite don't normally mingle with people below them and is seen as tabu to do such. It's a societal thing" Dannie explained.

"Doesn't seem too different from here honestly." Spinner said a little bitter.

"Okay so let's start." Dannie clapped their hands.

Loading...
Loading....

Ochako is sitting on the audience benches. Izuku was looking at her from a step below as he knelt down.

"They're small minded people. Why do you care what they think?" Izuku asked.

"It's not just them" she whispered, her voice was a little hoarse from trying not to cry.

"You've never had someone look at you the way your parents looked at me. The way everyone would look at us." She said standing up to walk away.

Spinner sat there not daring to say anything but he could relate to exactly how she must of felt.
Fayola mainly kept herself hidden but she remembered the few times people had seen her and gave her odd looks.

"This is so sad. They shouldn't listen to everyone around them." Midnight shook her head as a single tear escaped her eye. Though Hawks thought she was being a bit over dramatic he couldn't help but agree.

"What did my parents do to Uraraka?" Midoriya worriedly asked.

Uraraka said nothing as she looked at the screen in pity but also with wonder. This is the what? Second universe where she and Deku are a couple. Was this supposed to mean something? The thought gave her hope. She'd confess to Deku one day after they've accomplished their dreams and are both heroes.

"Fate just doesn't want us together." She walks away from Izuku who sighs, gathering courage as she walk away.

"Beg to differ." Fayola quickly mumbled.

"You know I want you." Ochako stops in her footsteps at the sound of his voice.

"Oooooh~" Ashido and Hagakure cooed.

'I can't believe I'm acting so bold... To a girl!' Midoriya blushed hard.

"It's not a secret I try to hide.
know you want me.
So don't keep saying our hands are tied." He takes a few slow steps towards her.
Ochako ignored him as she kept on tieng the ropes knot.

"You claim it's not in the cards and fate is pulling you miles away and out of reach from me." Izuku's steps become bolder. He gets to the pillars and peaks at Ochako from there.

"But you're here in my heart so who could stop me if I decide that your my destiny?"
Ochako hesitantly slowed down for a moment before ignoring him again.

"Uraraka stop ignoring the poor guy!" Kaminari whined.

"It's not me!" She defended herself.

"Who knew the nerdy wonderboy was also quite the charmer." Setsuna commented. Midoriya got embarrassed.

"I agree, Setsuna." Midnight laughed at how adorable these kids were as Midoriya his his face.

"What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine."

"He's so poetic" Toga sighed wishing that was her.

"Nothing could keep us apart.
You'd be the one I was meant to find."
Izuku got closer to her while Ochako backed away with rope in her hand. Izuku caught up to her and stopped her from trying to walk away any further.