Midnight Frenzy.

Btw: Fayola has a new design but I'm too lazy to make a proper drawing so here's an unfinished one of her and Mina

Btw: Fayola has a new design but I'm too lazy to make a proper drawing so here's an unfinished one of her and Mina. Her facial features are the same so the only real change I guess was her hair which are now dreads white tips.

_________________________________________

"This one's called Midnight Frenzy" Dannie announced

"In this world everyone goes to a boarding magic school" they further explained.

"Magic school? That's amazing!" Jirou said with bright starry eyes .

"There's actually a good portion of universes that take place in magic schools. The difference in this one is that a their in a monarchy. Some of the students here are royalty themselves but that's not important." Dannie said with the clap of her hands.

Loading...
Loading...

Outside underneath an orange sky was a large school that highly resembled a castle fit for a ruler. This image was only further perpeturated by the large portion of land surrounding it that ran for miles.

The area was filled from every corner with gardens and fields and several smaller buildings used for who knows what. There was even a stadium within the school grounds.

Fayola is sitting up right on her bed with her head thrown back against the headboard as she stared up blankly at the roof.

"Am I finally the main?" Fayola asked looking towards Dannie who nodded.
She smiled making a little fist pump.

"Yes!" she whisper yelled.

"You'd think that for a vigilante you'd be less inclined on being the center of attention." Shinsou thought out loud.

"Normally I avoid attention but there are no consequences of me being in it since we're not from the same universe." She shrugged.

"Plus it would just be disappointing being dragged here from what I was doing just to watch a bunch of guys I barely know and not play an important role." she finished off

"Her clothes are worn like how they were before she got here." Aizawa said.

"Must mean she's trouble in that world too." Endeavor said.

"Hey, I do way less harm than good!" She defended herself.

She turned towards her window to see the sun hiding in the clouds, slowly lowering itself to be out of sight to the world.

"She looks sad." Todoroki observed.

"I wonder why." Uraraka wondered.

The only time it didn't bother to blind those who dared to stare at it as it was too tired from guiding everyone with its bright light during the day. The sun's graceful descent painted the sky in a series of orange and purple hues with just a few stars littering it.