Drift Away

"Oh. This one."  Dannie said.

"What's wrong?" Kirishima asked.

"Nothing it's just really sad..." she informed before announcing the name and clapping her hands.

As the screen loaded she quickly explained the universe.

"Midoriya is a half alien called a gem in this universe and was basically forced to fix the aftermath of a war started by his mother in this universe who here is Nana Shimura. There's also this thing where since Nana gave up her form to make Midoriya, leaving nothing but her gemstone behind it kinda makes him her but not her at the same time. It's complicated." They explained.

They nodded their heads slowly processing the info the got except for All Might and Midoriya.

"Tenko is a gem who came to ruin everyone's happily ever after and erased most of the memories of Midoriya's friends."

They nodded except for AFO and Shigaraki, just then the screen started playing.

Izuku and Tenko are walking on what looks like a deserted garden; It's sad and  grey. Izuku looks so tired while Tenko is just looking down.

"This Tenko guy looks a lot like Shigiraki." Vlad commented.

"Yeah, except he has black hair and good skin." Shoji said. Shigaraki looked offended but ultimately kept quiet to observe his old self.

"Here in the garden let's play a game. I'll show you how it's done"
It showed Nana walking in the same garden with Tenko except this time the place looked more vibrant more alive.

"Here in the garden stand very still. This will be so much fun."
Even though it was Tenko's voice singing the lip-sync showed who said what words in the song. Nana was bent down a bit to be on eye level with him

"And then she smiled that's what I'm after;
the smile in her eyes, the sound of her laughter.
Happy to listen.
Happy to play.
Happily watching her drift away."

Nana is shown walking to a warp before dissappearong leaving Tenko there smiling as he happily waited for her return.

"He really loves her huh?" All Might's said with sadness in his voice.

Shigaraki looked away from the screen the only one to notice was Kurogiri who put ha reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Happily waiting all on my own,
under the endless sky.
Counting the seconds standing alone as thousands of years go by."
It shows Tenko standing in the same spot as seasons pass, the environment around him constantly changing.

"Thousands of years!" Ojiro said shocked.

"Remember they are aliens." Dannie said.

"No, I meant she left him for thousands of years." he reiterated causing a lot to now realize what was happening.

"Happily wondering night after night, is this how it works?
Am I doing this right?
Happy to listen.
Happy to stay.
Happily watching her drift away."
It shows the many nights speeding by

"Poor kid" Vlad said.

"You keep on turning pages for people who don't care, people who don't care about you."
It now shows present Izuku and Tenko who while singing picked up a wilting rose from a dead bush and gave it to Izuku.

"And still it takes you ages to see that no one's there,
see that no one's there,
Everyone's gone on without you." A faded image of Nana laughing appears but as Tenko keeps singing the image changes showing that she is smiling less and less around him. Izuku looks at him empathy evident on his face.

Shigaraki had a single tear leave his left eye. AFO smiled at the screen but only All Might saw he then looked to Shigaraki who he wanted to reach out to but he knew it was pointless.

"Finally something,
finally news about how the story ends. She doesn't exist now survived by her son and all of her brand new friends."
A hologram appears behind the still waiting Tenko who turns his head as he notices it. The hologram shows Izuku talking about something with a huge smile on his face.

"Isn't that just cruel." Even though he was right it didn't stop AFO from being glared at by both All Might and Dannie.

"Isn't that lovely?
Isn't that cool and isn't that cruel and aren't I a fool to have happily listened happy to stay."
Past Tenko finally moved breaking the vines that formed around his feet as he ran to the hologram, as he gets there the hologram ends and he falls to his knees in front of the stairs leading to it.

Present Tenko and Izuku walk a bit closer to his past self, he keeps singing as we see past Tenko crying and Midoriya looks at him in pity.

"Happily watching her drift."

Past Tenko dissappears as the memory is now over.

"Drift, drift away"

A white glow surrounded him, when it faded its seen that Tenko now had blue hair, his skin was pailer, he had huge eye bags with eyes that looked like they where just crying and black lines streaming down his face from his eyes to his chin.

Many gasp as they realized that the guy on screen was Shigiraki. They turned to look at him but was then yelled at by him.

"What are you looking at? Leave me!" The heroes looked away some wiping their own tears.

Toga hugged their leader from behind who tensed up at first but relaxed and let it happen. She was joined by Twice, Compress and Spinner and even Dannie who refused to let go until they felt like he was better. Dabi gave him an awkward pat on the shoulder.

"Moving on to part two!" Dannie said redirecting their focus.

"There's a part two to this" Shigiraki asked tiredly as he looked to the teenager next to him.

"Sorry, there is." they confirmed though she didn't look to happy probably as she didn't like seeing him sad.

"Whatever." he dismissed.