Undertale The Musical

"Apparently, this will a long series of events we're going to be watching but it's we're not going to do it consecutively." Dannie said kinda irritated. They clapped their hands.

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

"Sit down child; do not quil with peace an love we will prevail." A voice sang as an image of two faceless people took the screen.
One was holding a spear while wearing more olden day warrior attire while the other was weaponless wearing a robe.

"That sounds like... Mom?" Midoriya asked.

"That is indeed Inko's voice, she appears for a while in this universe." Dannie said.

"You're mom has a beautiful voice Young Midoriya." All Might complimented.

"Thanks All Might, she really does." He beamed.

"If you climb along this trail, you will hear the Undertale."

"Undertale?" Shigiraki questioned.

"Hush now little ones, I have a story for you. A story about men... And monsters."

"Storytime!" Kaminari sarcastically yet interested.

"Long ago, men and beast ruled the earth and had their feast. Then one day came a war." The image to show the silhouettes of two crowds in what looks like a war ind leading that war was one figure holding a trident and the other yielding a sword; each figure where on either crowds.

"Why did a war break out?" Hawks asked.

"The humans started the war because the monsters had the ability to absorb their souls and become more powerful. Of course no monster had done such but the humans were fear driven." Dannie said.

The people in the audience nodded.

"Blood was spilled as ne'er before."

"No monster will know love. No monster belongs in the world above. Seal them underground. Let this barrier surround them" The humans sang.

"The humans, filled with Determination won the war, and sealed the monsters deep beneath Mnt. Ebott; creating a barrier only a human soul could pass. " Inko said.

"What the heck, the monsters didn't do anything to deserve that!" Fayola stood up looking at Dannie who in turn just shrugged.

"Many injustices are done to the innocent, no matter the world." Dannie said.

"One of the reasons why I hate society, especially this dumb hero one." Shigiraki said. Fayola sat down angerly.

"Too bad there aren't heroes there, I'm sure they would have fixed everything." Midoriya said saddened.

"Humans are fickle beings." Nezu said.

"Many years, many tears. We live on despite our fears. There's no chance we could have won, now we'll never see the Sun. Stones instead of stars above. We've lost hopes and dreams and love." The monsters sang. The image showed what could be interpreted as the monsters point of view as humans toward above them from above the mountain.

"Those poor monsters." Midnight said on the verge of tears.

"So unmanly." Kirishima shook his head in disapproval

"Angels cry from on high. Will they free us or will we die? No new friends come around. That's our life here underground. It shows the mountain that the monsters where trapped in.

"While on high, sits our king. Listen, you might hear him sing." The monsters sang.

"So much blood, so much pain just to see the sun again... One day soon freedom shall ring, so proclaims the Mountain King." Sang the king.

"So All Might is the grieving king? No wonder they lost." AFO said.

"How can you be sure that was All Might?" Kurogiri asked.

"I'd know that voice anywhere" was what he replied with.

"Creepy" Dannie and Fayola said at the same time. Shigaraki turned to glare at them causing Fayola to look away but Dannie didn't back down and the two had a glare off.

"Will you too knock it off?" Bakugou hissed at them.

"Now the years have flown by; a child climbs up high. Will they return from the mountain or will they surely die?" It shows a kid with spikey blonde hair running up the mountain.

"Of course I'd return from a dumb mountain, I'm not weak!" Bakugou exclaimed at the screen.

"Bakugou what are you doing there?" Aizawa asked.

"Kacchan was probably just doing some mountain climbing. It's one of his favorite hobbies." Midoriya offered.

"What the hell stalker! How do you know that?" Bakugou yelled shifting away from Midoriya.

"The tale of the underground, tonight we sing. A tale of fallen children and mountain kings." It shows a giant hole which was the entrance to the underground.

Bakugou is seen looking at the hole from behind, hair slightly blowing from the wind.

"I don't think I like where this is going." All Might said.

It then shows Bakugou's foot caught in a vine.

"Sit down children, do not quail. Hopes and dreams will sure prevail. If you climb along this trail you will hear the Undertale."

An image of Bakugou falling down the mountain is shown.

"No!" everyone excluding the villains, Dannie and Fayola gasped.

"Fallen child and monster king."

It shows Bakugou laying face flat on the ground having landed on a pile of golden flowers.

"Sit down children, do not quail. Hopes and dreams will sure prevail. If you climb along this trail you will hear the Undertale." The screen fades to black as the final notes of this song play in the background.

The mood was heavy in the cinema with some not believing they'd just witnessed what they thought was their friend dying.

"What the hell! I didn't seriously just appear in this just to straight up day at the fucking beginning!" Bakugou yelled.

"You just had to ruin the mood, I was starting to actually feel sad ya'know." Fayola said to him now completely over it. This caused him to nearly blow up at her but was interrupted.

"Don't worry, you didn't pull a Connie." Dannie assured.

They where met with looks of confusion as they didn't understand the refrence. Dannie waved it off before further explaining.

"I can't say much but I can tell you that you didn't exactly die there. Yet."

"So he did die." Shigiraki confirmed.

"Yes but not at that moment."

"That's supposed to make me feel better?" He asked sarcastically.

Dannie shrugged getting themself a chocolate bar before continuing.