9

Luciano stood at the foot of the stairs in all black. His suit was tailor made and accentuated his muscular build, while his tattoos peaked out from the collar. "Anna, dobbiamo andare o faremo tardi (we have to go or we're going to be late)." He huffed as he looked at his watch once more.

He realized he would be telling her they would be leaving thirty minutes earlier than they actually had to in the future just so they would be on time. "I'm coming! I'm coming! My future husband is Luciano Rossi. Time waits for him." Annalise smiled as she walked down the stairs. His facial expression was exactly what she was hoping for. Mouth agape. Eyes transfixed. Breath labored.

"Speechless?" She quirked an eyebrow when her heeled feet finally hit the bottom. He ravished her body openly. The yellow dress she wore made her dark skin shine brighter than it already did. There was a high split towards her upper thigh that made him want to slip his hand in and get lost. The off the shoulder dress accentuated her breast in a way that made him want to litter them with kisses.

"Pensavo fossimo in ritardo (I thought we were late)?" Annalise chuckled before being pulled into him by the waist. He crashed his lips against hers while holding the back of her neck to keep her there. "Bellissima (beautiful)." He whispered against her lips causing her to shiver.

"We're not going anymore." Luciano decreed making a move to head back upstairs. "Quit it, you goof! I'm hungry!" He squinted at her before huffing and turning them around. They made their way to the front door where Annalise saw Lorenzo and Giorgio. Giorgio seemed like the most stalwart of men, but she could tell he was a big softie in his introduction.

Lorenzo was the blond-haired man that called her out for speaking Italian. He was a jokester and didn't care to hide it. They were her security detail though she knew her father's detail for her, Mackie and Ray, were still watching over her. They were like young uncles to her and she knew they wouldn't just give up their duties easily.

"Enzo, Gio, how are you?" The 6'6" men who were made solely of muscle cracked small smiles at her. "We're good, Regina." They both responded. She shook her head at them for calling her Queen, but after trying to get them to stop to no avail she had given up. "You look beautiful," Lorenzo smiled widely. "Look at my wife like that again and I'll cut your dick off." Luciano threatened with a look that would silence even the strongest of men.

Annalise rolled her eyes and gave the men a wink before Luciano led her out by the small of her back. "You're going to make my men weak." He warned with a kiss to her temple. "I could never." She smirked as they walked towards an Escalade SUV. Annalise noticed Giovanni in the driver's seat as Lorenzo opened the door for them. She saw Giorgio get in the passenger seat of the matching black Escalade SUV behind theirs while Lorenzo got in the passenger seat of their car.

Luciano held Annalise's hand and noticed she was a little stiff and anxious. He followed her gaze to see she was subtly looking at Giovanni. He made a note to ask her about it later on. He rubbed small patterns on the back of her hand that seemed to calm her as she leaned into him.

"I'm excited about tonight. I meant what I said...the best of friends." He rolled his eyes but nodded. "By the end of tonight you'll know everything you need to know about your husband." She smiled up at him before giving him a gentle kiss. "È tutto quello che voglio (That's all I want)." They talked quietly amongst themselves until the car stopped in front of The Sundial and Annalise smiled widely.

The restaurant was noteworthy and everyone in the state vied to go there. The venue was always booked and reservations were usually dealt months in advance. "How did you..." Luciano shot her a look causing her to laugh. "How could I forget who I'm marrying." They walked into the restaurant hand in hand as Annalise took in the décor.