25

"Well I'm not pregnant, so we can all thank God for that one." Annalise said walking down into the expansive basement. "Anna," Luciano whispered taking in his wife. The bruises littered her body and he knew every man in that room wanted to kill Rogelio de la Vega. "I look worse than I feel," she said smiling at the men in the room. She each gave them a hug like this was brunch Sunday and not days after her brutal abduction and rapes. 

Once she was done, Annalise turned her eyes to Rogelio. She was expressionless. "I know you all saw what this monster did to me, but I don't want you to worry." She finally smiled. "Rogelio taught me a lot those few days. He taught me how strong I truly am. He taught me I'll do anything for the ones I love and that includes everyone in this room. But most importantly, he taught me that no one who goes against the Monroe or Rossi families will come out victorious."

Annalise looked towards the door. "Let them in, Max." In walked in Agosto, Amelia, Dante and Desi Rossi and as Annalise watched Rogelio's face morph from one of confusion to murderous rage, she couldn't help but smile. "You see, Rogelio, you thought you had us. You thought you'd win, but you can't win a game that we created." Annalise pulled out a sharp knife and smiled at the inscription. 

"To my dandelion with love." She read out. "Sora gave this to me when I was 12. I spent the summer in Japan training. I wanted to be a medical doctor, but I knew that wouldn't happen with the family I was born into. It didn't stop me from learning about the human body. You know there are ways to make a man suffer without actually killing him." Annalise swiftly stabbed Rogelio's thigh right above his knee cap.

The scream he let out was palpable. She kept the knife in as she made her way to the men tied beside him. "The men behind me are like my fathers and grandfather. You assisted in hurting someone they loved, so now I'm going to let them hurt you. There's one of you for every one of them. This is going to be fun." Annalise smiled before looking at her family. "Do your worst." 

Annalise made her way to Amelia and Desi and hugged them, while Dante and Agosto joined the other men in beating, stabbing and shooting Rogelio's men. "We're so happy you're okay, bambina." Annalise nodded her head before looking over to Luciano who looked dejected and alone. Annalise kissed both of their cheeks before making her way to her husband.

"Luc," she whispered softly walking up to him. He looked into her eyes and sighed. She was awake. She was alive. Despite the bruises, she had proven she was a fighter. "I'm so sorry," Luciano whispered looking downward. "You have nothing to be sorry for, my love. We're okay now. We're safe and we're together." 

She lifted his chin to look at her once more, but he removed his face from her touch. It hurt her, he could tell, but he didn't know how to express that looking at her reminded him of the ways he had failed her. How could he explain that her touching him made him realize that he didn't deserve her in the first place? He was the cause of her pain.

Rogelio started laughing causing everyone to cease their actions. "He doesn't want you touching him Annalise. You're used up. I ruined you for him. You're no longer his perfect Queen." Dante made a move towards Rogelio, but Annalise stopped him. She walked over to Rogelio and pulled out the knife causing him to scream in agony. "The only person that is ruined is you." She said before delivering a roundhouse kick to his head. He was knocked out on the floor instantly. Sora smiled happily before clapping causing Annalise to look up and laugh. The sound didn't fit the situation, but they were happy to hear it nonetheless.

Luciano made his way out of the Rossi basement and towards his room. He couldn't be there any longer. He couldn't be around her. He was in his room for a few moments before Dante and Brandon walked in. "What the actual fuck, Rossi?" Brandon bellowed looking down at Luciano who lay on his bed. "Seriously, Luciano, your wife wakes up from a coma and you're not there. I know you hate hospitals so I figured that's why you wanted to leave, not because you didn't want to be with her."