12

The weeks seemed to fly by as Luciano and Annalise spent as much time getting to know one another. Annalise saw a side of Luciano that no one did. He was playful, humorous and romantic. They had many private dates where he would show her a new side of the city that seemed carved out just for him. She couldn't believe that she was honestly finding herself falling for him. She told Anastasiya how crazy she felt for having such strong feelings after three weeks, but her best friend simply replied "when you know, you know."

It was the day before the wedding and Annalise had taken the day off after being berated by her best friend. Anastasiya, Annalise and Desi spent the morning having brunch before going to a spa for facials, massages, and mani/pedis. "This is the life," Desi smiled as she took a sip of her cucumber infused water. 

"You can say that again," Annalise sighed as a generous masseuse rubbed her shoulders as she finished up her pedicure. "Well there's more self-love and treatment on the way. We're going shopping for outfits for tonight and then getting our hair done." Anastasiya smiled happily at the relaxed and happy expression on her best friend's face.

Anastasiya would do anything for Annalise. They had met when they were four years old and had been close ever since. Anastasiya knew how smart, dedicated, loyal and kind Annalise was and she loved that about her. She just wished she was more ruthless as she needed to be in this life they lived. 

When everything happened with the Cortes family and the Monroe's and Rossi's stormed their property along with her brother and father's men to find Annalise, it was Anastasiya who eventually handed Annalise the knives used to slit the throats of the men that dare abduct her. She would truly do anything to ensure Annalise remained as happy and hopeful as she was in that very moment.

They made their way to the various boutiques in midtown to find fun and flirty outfits for the night. Anastasiya had told Annalise they were having a simple bachelorette party, which Annalise was grateful for because the last thing she wanted was to be bombarded with strippers. Male strippers were Annalise's number one fear and though it tickled Anastasiya, she knew her best friend would skin her alive if she subjected her to that. 

Annalise settled on a mini white slinky dress that hugged her curves perfectly. It showed a good amount of cleavage with twisted spaghetti straps. Desi landed on a high waisted black skirt with cutouts on the side and a matching crop tube top and chocker. Anastasiya rocked black leather pants with a see through black top that showed off her lace brassiere.

"We look hot as fuck!" Desi smiled as she looked at them in the floor length mirror. They were getting ready at Annalise's since the boys were out celebrating his bachelor party. She sent Luciano a quick picture of her with a wink emoji. In seconds he was calling her. She laughed as she answered the phone. 

"Yes, il mio amore," she said innocently. "You're not going." Annalise rolled her eyes. "Yes, I am. You're out having fun, so I'm going to do the same. I didn't say anything when you left this house looking like a snack!" Luciano chuckled lowly and she knew she'd got him. "Well, baby you look like a whole damn entrée so it's hardly fair. But you're right. Go enjoy yourself, babe. Send me pics so I know you're having fun."

She smiled happily before saying her goodbyes. "I don't know what kind of spell your pussy casts, but you have changed my brother." Desi said taking a seat on the loveseat. Annalise laughed at her sister-in-law. "We just complement each other. We bring out the best in one another." She smiled before applying some lipstick. "Okay, ladies, let's do dinner and then head to the club." Anastasiya instructed causing a round of applause. "Yes! Feed me Seymour!" Annalise called out as they laughed at the reference and made their way down the stairs.

"Damn!" Annalise looked up to see Lorenzo eyeing them. "You clearly have a death wish," Desi scowled before walking past him. Lorenzo didn't even try to hide the fact that he was checking her out as she walked by. "Enzo! Quit it! I need you to be on it tonight. Tomorrow's my big day and I want it to be perfect. I also want to ensure I make it, so if you feel the party is getting wild pull us out, capeesh?" He nodded with a smile before she gave him a hug. Lorenzo was the more whore-ish version of Maxim in Annalise's opinion. She also knew he saw her as a little sister where as she knew Maxim did not.