22

*****Trigger Warning: Rape

Rogelio let her sleep. He had woken up alone in a spare room with the television set for his room. He noticed that she opted to sleep on the floor next to that degenerate instead of the plush bed he knew she'd enjoy and got angry. Then he realized the blood stains and knew that must have been why. He would have someone change the bedding as soon as she woke up. He had received the pictures from Miguel and smiled widely. Each Rossi member had received a bullet to the brain and it was glorious. Their skin drained of life. Their blood all around. He couldn't wait to show Luciano. He knew this would further break him.

He had the pictures enlarged and grabbed some tacks to hang them up with. He would love waking up in that room every morning to images of his enemies dead, Annalise in his arms and Luciano chained to the wall left to starve and die. It was already 4 pm in the afternoon when Annalise began to stir. Rogelio had an inkling she had been awake earlier, but didn't want to move or tip him off. She was smart that woman, but he was smarter. He knew seeing these images too would really get her to see just how dangerous he was. She would have to know that doing everything he wanted was in her best interest if she wanted to keep her family alive.

"Rise and shine, mi amor." Rogelio looked over at a crouched Annalise cupping Luciano's face in her hand and scowled. Annalise quickly removed her hand before standing up. "What's in your hand," she asked him trying to get his mind off of Luciano. Rogelio smiled widely letting her know it worked. "These are just some pictures for you and Luciano to look at. It should provide inspiration. It should instill emotions that will get you and keep you in line." Annalise screamed as Rogelio posted the first picture of Desi dead. 

By the time he got to Amelia, Annalise was a crying mess. Luciano had yet to raise his head and it was angering Rogelio. He posted the picture of Agosto before marching over to Luciano and grabbing a fist full of his hair and lifting his head to the pictures before him. "Dead. They're all dead and it's all your fault." Rogelio taunted as he leaned down. "You never took this life seriously. Not like Dante. Not like Annalise. Your carelessness has caused you everything you love."

"Stop crying, mi amor. Your family is fine." Rogelio showed her a regular sized photo of the Monroe's tied up and gagged. "Where are they?" Annalise asked between sobs. "They're at the Monroe estate, which is now under the control of my men. We were the merger that was always supposed to happen." Annalise shook as he caressed her cheek. "You haven't eaten all day, Annalise. You need sustenance for tonight." Annalise didn't like his tone or the glint in his eye. 

"Last night I was angry and rough. I'm sorry about that. Tonight, will be different." Annalise shook her head no. "Please, no more." Rogelio lifted her from the ground. "Don't make me angry, mi amor." Annalise winced at the grip he held of her arm. "Do what he says." It was the first thing Luciano had said in hours. "See, babe, even he knows I'm right." Rogelio leaned into her ear. "That or he doesn't care what happens to you now that he's seen you with another man."

Annalise's eyes widened as she looked down at the dejected Luciano. Rogelio smirked as he pulled Annalise out of the room and downstairs towards the kitchen. He told her to eat or else before heading to his office. He had been trying to get in touch with his connects in Brazil to no avail. A few of his Portuguese and Mexican counterparts were all moving as planned and he had the large win of knowing he took out the Rossi family. 

He wanted to celebrate tonight with Annalise before planning a big move tomorrow morning. He was going to reach out to the major families and tell them he was the new leader over the Rossi empire. He would tell them of the lower-level families that he worked with to take over their own empires in exchange for an open welcome. He could care less about backstabbing the others. It was every man for themselves in this world.