21

*****Trigger Warning: Rape

"Someone come clean this up!" Rogelio spoke into his watch once more. Annalise was still shaking. "It's okay, mi amor." Rogelio pulled Annalise to his side as he took a seat on the bed. "I took care of the last surviving member of the Cortes family for you. Something Luciano couldn't do." Luciano glared at Rogelio as two goons came in and took Giovanni's body. 

"What the fuck do you want, Rogelio?" Luciano barked not liking the man touching the arms of his naked wife. "I have what I want. I have the money and will continue to make more with the more families I conquer. I have the power. I mean look at what I was able to accomplish in 2 and a half years. I have the girl." He looked at Annalise lovingly. "A woman like you Annalise will make any man feel powerful. We will be unstoppable."

She scoffed at him. "I'm happily married, thank you! I don't want you!" He chuckled lowly before bringing her face to his. "We'll see about that." Luciano wrestled with the chains. "Let us go and I won't kill you!" Rogelio rolled his eyes. "You're in no position to make threats or negotiations, Luciano." He looked at him and smiled. 

He was badly beaten and bleeding. His eyes shone with anger at the fact that Rogelio's hands were getting mighty low on Annalise's stomach. "You know what I want, Luciano. I want you to suffer a fate worse than death. I want you to have everything you loved stripped from you and it's happening as we speak. I will get word real soon that your parents and siblings are all dead. I will take over the empire your ancestors built with your woman by my side."

*****

Rogelio pushed Annalise down on the bed as he stood up and began undressing. "You see, I am a man of dominance and action. I planned this years ago and seeing it all come to pass is everything I've ever dreamed of." He removed his briefs and began stroking himself as Annalise willed her body to fall through the headboard. "You, mi amor, were just the added bonus." Rogelio said walking towards her. 

"I never understood why your father would tie you to the Rossi's. They were powerful and wealthy, but the Monroe's just seemed better." Annalise screamed as he forced her unto her knees and stomach. "Don't fucking do this, Rogelio!" Luciano screamed pushing through the pain. He reached with his body towards Annalise as if the chains would magically disappear and he could save her from what was about to happen.

As Rogelio grabbed her waist, Annalise let the tears fall as she looked at Luciano. "I'm so sorry." She said to him but he shook his head. "No, baby, I'm sorry. Just look at me. I'm so sorry," Luciano cried out. "Please, Rogelio, don't do this! Kill me! Just kill me!" Rogelio chuckled as he rubbed his tip against Annalise's core. "I'm going to kill you, Luciano, slowly and tortuously." He grabbed Annalise's hair and yanked her up. "But first, I need this beauty here to know who she belongs to." He commanded as he forced himself into her. 

Annalise let out a scream that could be heard throughout the house. Luciano let out a sob as he watched Rogelio defile his wife. Luciano screamed enraged as he pushed himself closer to her. The sound of a loud pop could be heard and she knew he had dislocated his shoulder. Annalise couldn't describe the pain. It felt worse than last time. Last time the men felt like it was for sport. This time, she knew Rogelio was trying to destroy Luciano and from the look on his face he was succeeding.

She wasn't sure what it was, but Alessandra's sweet voice came to mind as Rogelio pounded into her. Think of your happy place. Annalise sighed and thought of the day she and Luciano met. The preconceived notions and the uncertainty, it all seemed like years ago. She thought on the way he looked at her as they took photos and wanted to sit in that moment. 

She wanted to bask in the joy of his kiss and the emotion behind his words. She was almost there with them before she felt the harsh sting of a slap on her butt. Rogelio pulled her head up by her hair harshly. "There's no escaping this," he grunted as he drove into her. He forced her to look at Luciano who seemed to be watching them with dead eyes. "She still perfect," Rogelio taunted causing fresh tears to fall from Annalise's eyes.