13

It took many kisses to convince Annalise to go home with Anastasiya. She was way past tipsy and simply wanted to be in the arms of her fiancé. They had told her it was bad luck and that she would officially be Mrs. Luciano Rossi in the morning before she agreed to leave with them. Luciano thought it was cute that she only wanted to be with him, especially after Anastasiya mentioned that her brother would be sleeping in the same home as his woman. 

"You have nothing to worry about," Brandon informed Luciano as they made their way back to the Rossi estate. "Please, I know he's in love with my wife." Brandon nodded not denying that fact. "He does love her, but he knows he's no good for her. Maxim wrote the book on how to be a fuck boy. He only wants the best for Annalise, which is why he never made a move. He loves her from a far and it works for them. Hell, it works for you."

Luciano looked at him crazily. "You want as many people who love your wife to be looking out for her. This merger...this marriage...you guys just shined a bright red bull's eye on your backs. My sister has a lot of admirers, but they're also allies and friends in this business. Something tells me she's going to need it being married to you." 

Luciano looked at Brandon before looking out the window. The Rossi and Monroe families were tied in status and hierarchy in the mafia world, but the Monroe's were both feared and loved by many while the Rossi's were simply feared. They didn't have allies as much as they had lower families that dreaded what would come of them if they refused a command from Agosto Rossi. 

Maxwell Monroe was a charismatic man with equally charismatic children and for every enemy he had two powerful friends. Luciano didn't want to think of the dangers he could be bringing into Annalise's life because of their union. She would no longer be a Monroe and he didn't know what that meant for her.

The men slept at the Rossi estate as the wedding would be taking place in the expansive gardens in the backyard. Annalise and Desi stayed at the Ivanov estate a little over half an hour away with both Adele and Amelia. They were going to have an early morning start on enjoying a good breakfast before getting ready. As Annalise lay next to Anastasiya she couldn't help but smile at all her life had turned out to be. 

She always wanted the white gown and the big wedding and now she was getting it. Allies and partners in both the mafia and business worlds had already arrived to witness her wedding. She smiled widely at the thought of Luciano being speechless when he sees her for the first time. She hoped he'd cry, but she knew that was wishful thinking. There'd be too many important people in the audience as witnesses.

"Go to bed," Anastasiya mumbled as she wrapped an arm around her best friend. "I can't! I'm too excited!" Anastasiya had forced Annalise to drink tons of water and swallow Tylenol before heading to bed. She didn't need a cranky bride on her hands. "Are you happy?" Annalise looked at her best friend and nodded. "Do you love him?" Again, she nodded. "Then that's all that matters. Tomorrow will be perfect." Annalise squeezed her best friend's arm before turning to try and sleep. 

She knew she'd only get a few hours, but she wanted to get as much as possible so she didn't have to cake on the concealer in the morning. "Good night, Anastasiya." Anastasiya mumbled something in return causing Annalise to chuckle. She hoped Desi was doing alright in the room next door. She wasn't buying the crap she was trying to sell her. It was apparent something was going on between her and Brandon and she wanted to know what.

Annalise woke up to her mother and mother-in-law singing Good Morning songs and opening curtains. Anastasiya hissed like a vampire before throwing a pillow over her face. Adele grabbed the pillow from her and chuckled. "Rise and shine, my beautiful ones." Anastasiya groaned. "Mama Addie, you're on 100 and I'm going to need you to get down to a 5." Adele swatted Anastasiya's butt causing her to sit up.