11

Annalise found it both strange and entertaining waking up in Luciano's arms. Getting ready together proved even more hilarious as he seemed to have an issue with all of her work outfits. "Babe, there is nothing wrong with this dress." Annalise stared at the maroon knee length dress that hugged her curves. "Your ass looks too good in this." He pouted before grabbing both cheeks in his hands. 

"Others can look, but they can never touch. This is all yours." She smiled before giving him a kiss that left him speechless. She made her way out of the room knowing this would be her best chance in getting out of the house on time. "I know what you're doing, Anna," Luciano yelled as he made his way down the stairs. "You can only distract me with those plump lips for so long."

Annalise chuckled as he made his way towards her. "Have a good day, il mio amore. Lorenzo and Giorgio will be with you all day today since it's Monday. If you need anything ask them, okay?" She nodded before planting another kiss on him. "Have a good day, babe." She smiled before pulling out of his tight embrace and heading out the front door. 

"You look really nice, Regina." She laughed as Luciano slapped Lorenzo upside his head. "Thank you, Enzo. Let's go." Annalise chatted the men up as they drove her to one of the Monroe Enterprises locations in the city. "You two are going to be in my office all day?" They shook their heads as they got in the elevator with her. "We'll be patrolling the floors and lobby throughout the day." Annalise nodded as she led them to her office.

"Well, this is me. You guys need anything come and find me." They nodded and headed off. Annalise loved her job. She was the Chief Finance Officer for all Monroe Enterprises locations and reveled in the responsibility. She was able to ensure the company saved as much as possible to ensure her employees got a large yearly bonus. She was so lost in her documents that she didn't hear the knock on her door or see the tall, blond walk in. 

"All work and no play make for a dull bestie." Anastasiya smiled as Annalise looked up and smiled widely. "Best friend!" She was up and pulling Anastasiya into a bear hug. "I didn't know you were back from Russia." Anastasiya shrugged. "I was supposed to be there for another week, but I can only take the snow and politics for so long."

"It's lunch time, Lise. Let's go." Annalise smiled widely grabbing her purse prepared to head out before she remembered. "I have to tell the guys." Anastasiya looked at her confused. "Mackie and Ray already know we go out for lunch on Mondays." Annalise shook her head. "I have Rossi men looking after me now and they don't know the schedule." 

Anastasiya quirked an eyebrow. "Look at you. Rossi men. I can't wait to get all the tea. Go tell your new dudes we're headed to Thai Me Up." Annalise smiled at her lively friend before looking around the floor for Lorenzo or Giorgio. She waved Lorenzo down when she finally saw him. "Enzo, come here."

"Enzo, this is my best friend Anastasiya. Anastasiya this is one of my favorite Rossi soldiers, Lorenzo." Lorenzo grasped her hand before kissing the back of it and smiled. The blond was beautiful with vibrant blue eyes and a cupid's bow mouth. "We're going to a restaurant down the street called Thai Me Up. You two don't need to follow since Anastasiya's men will be with us." Annalise instructed to which he shook his head no. 

"We go where you go, Regina." Anastasiya raised an eyebrow and mouthed the word 'Regina.' Annalise rolled her eyes before walking out with her best friend in tow. By the time they made it to the restaurant Anastasiya was caught up on everything from Luciano and Annalise's first meeting to their parting that morning.

"You mean to tell me you two actually have legit feelings for one another...after 48 hours..." She whistled lowly as they finished their meals. "You fools move fast, but I'm happy for you best friend. If anyone deserves love and happiness it's you." Annalise smiled happily as she paid the bill. "When you going to settle down and let a man make an honest woman out of you?" 

Anastasiya laughed loudly. "When anyone is able to best you in knife combat." Annalise rolled her eyes knowing that was never going to happen. "You're just like Max." Anastasiya shrugged. "He is my brother, but I'm not hopelessly in love with someone that will never give me the time of day." It was Annalise's turn to shrug. "He doesn't love me. He doesn't love anyone. Max just wants to be a bachelor all his life."

Anastasiya knew her older brother. He was a player for sure, but one thing she knew was that he loved Annalise fiercely. He never felt good enough for her and knew deep down he couldn't settle thanks to his fear of commitment, but it didn't change the fact that he would move the ocean if it meant seeing Annalise smile. 

"So, what do you need from me since I'm maid of honor and all that?" Annalise chuckled. "My mom and future mother-in-law already have the bridal shower taken care of, so I guess you're in charge of the bachelorette." Anastasiya rubbed her hands together. "Debauchery will ensue." They laughed as they headed out of the restaurant.

"You'll need to work with Luciano's younger brother, Dante. He's his best man and I want you two to meet and coordinate. You also need to meet his younger sister, Desi, she'll be my bridesmaid." Anastasiya nodded as they entered the lobby of Monroe Enterprises. "Text me their information and I'll reach out. I'm going to make sure my bestie enjoys every milestone in this whirlwind romance." 

The said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Annalise sent the text to Anastasiya before getting back to work. The day was moving fast and she still had so much to do. She wanted to be home in time to cook for Luciano and Alessandra.

Luciano had spent the day messing with various prototypes and devices. He specialized in technological warfare, but was adept in pharmaceuticals. He was working with Dante, who was in charge of weaponized drugs, on a weapon that would be able to kill its victim slowly by shutting down major organs. "It's almost done," Dante offered up as he tweaked the formula once more. 

"Good, I want to get home to Annalise." Luciano said not taking his eyes off of another drug they were working on. "Check you out. The family man. It looks good on you." Dante smiled at his brother before going back to work. "Her best friend, Anastasiya, text me about the wedding and bachelor party." Luciano groaned.

"Don't plan something too wild, Danny. We still have so many eyes on us. I don't want to give any of these fuckers ideas, capeesh?" Dante shook him off. "You'll have fun. That's all you need to worry about." Luciano rolled his eyes knowing his brother was up to no good. He just hoped whatever he had planned wouldn't end up with him covered in stripper body glitter and facing an angry wife. 

"That's it! It's perfect!" Dante exclaimed holding the newly formed serum in his hand. "Test it and then get it ready to be produced. I'm going home." Dante chuckled before nodding. "Tell my sister I said hey!"

The dark-haired man sat in the café looking at the lovely wedding invitation. "Luciano Rossi and Annalise Monroe." He murmured as he traced her jaw. He picked up his phone and dialed the number he knew by heart. "It's almost time," he said with a sinister smile. He made his way out to the car waiting for him that took him to a secluded warehouse in Ecatepec City, Mexico. 

There his men awaited him and he reveled in it. "Soon, we will be the ones in power. We will have everything we've wanted and then some. I promise you." His accent peaked through as he looked over the few men that made up his army. "The Rossi's will pay for what they've done and I will get everything I deserve."

The men cheered as he smiled at them. His partner had given him some intel, but he needed more. If his plan was going to succeed, he needed to have everything covered. He made his way to his office in the warehouse and sat down behind his steel desk. He took out the invitation once more and looked at them. His eyes shined fondly at Annalise. 

"We will be together real soon, mi amor." He looked at Luciano's image and frowned angrily. "I will ruin your life if it's the last thing I do." He pulled up a file that detailed the schedules of every member of the Rossi family. He knew where Agosto and Amelia were every night. He could pin point to a tee where Dante would be on the weekends. While Desi and Brandon Monroe were busy sneaking around. This merger of theirs was working out in his best interest. He was going to kill two birds with one stone quite literally.