27

That night Luciano had Alessandra set up their home for a romantic evening. She cooked Annalise's favorite meal, while decorated various rooms in the house with bouquets. The bathtub was filled with rose petals and bath salts and oils that only required him to turn on the hot water when ready. By the time they were in bed there was only one thing clear on their minds. "I want to take my time, Anna. I want to please you for hours." Annalise smiled at him as he sucked on her nipple and fondled the other breast. "I don't need hours, mi amor, I just need you."

Luciano captured her lips in a deep and sensual kiss. "I love you, Annalise. I love you so fucking much." Luciano declared as he kissed down her jaw and stomach to her haven. He flattened his tongue against her causing her to scream out his name. He circled in around her clit causing her to pull at his hair. He sucked, licked and fingered her into oblivion and she came on his tongue while screaming his name. He kissed his way back up her body before capturing her lips once more. "Are you sure about this?" He asked her as he lined up his member with her aching core. "Yes, baby. Make love to me." Luciano smiled widely at her before slowing inching in slowly. They both moaned out in pleasure.

Luciano knew he would never get over how tight his wife was and he reveled in the fact that he planned on spending all night reclaiming what was his and letting her know she was still as beautiful and perfect as she'd always been. Each stroke was masterful and as he raised up her leg by the back of her knee and pushed it to her chest, she knew he was going for the kill shot. "It's too much, Luc. You're too deep." Luciano kissed her breathless before he felt her clench around him. "That's it, baby, take your dick." Annalise's eyes crossed as she screamed out her orgasm. Luciano was filling her seconds later groaning and shaking with spasms.

"Don't you dare go to sleep, bambina. That was just round one." Luciano smiled still inside of her. "No, sleepy." He chuckled before twitching his dick causing her to moan. "You get five minutes to catch your breath and then it's on." Annalise knew he was serious and for the most part she was excited. She wanted him to brand her all over again and make her his for life. She knew she would never feel as full as she did at that moment. They were made for one another. She knew that now more than ever and was thankful for that fact.

They spent the entire night and early morning making love and fucking. Annalise could barely walk and was sequestered off to bedrest for the remainder of the day, while Luciano worked with Dante and Malcolm on their men. Anastasiya made her way into Annalise's bedroom with bags of goodies and a tray of delicious treats. "Don't hate me," she said as she set things down. 

"How could I hate you and how did you get in my house? Luciano gave strict instructions that no one was to disturb me." Her best friend cackled. "Girl please, those men are scared of me and I have a key." Annalise laughed loudly at her friend. "You made a copy of my key? How?" Anastasiya winked. "Don't worry about it. Anyways, don't hate me for being away for so long. I wanted to see you as soon as Maxim told me you were awake, but shit was going crazy in Russia."

"It's okay, best friend. I understand. You're here now." Anastasiya sat in the chair beside the bed and caught up with her best friend. She didn't want her reliving the trauma she endured, but she did want to know about her mental health and how she was feeling. They spent the day talking and watching soap operas like they did with their grandmothers when they were young. 

"Victor Newman will always be a bad bitch." Annalise said finishing up her third donut. "Young and the Restless is by far the best soap opera." Annalise agreed. "I'm going to head out, but know that Maxim is coming by later. I have to handle some details with shipments we got coming in and he wants to see you. He heard you and Luciano are good again and I think he wants to see it for himself."

Annalise rolled her eyes but nodded. She knew Luciano would be out all day, so it worked out. By dinner time she knew the doorbell ringing was Maxim. "You know no one was supposed to disturb me today," Annalise said after opening the door and limping away to the kitchen. "Rossi men are shit compared to Ivanov men and you know it." Maxim said taking a seat next to her. 

"Hi, Max. What are you doing here?" He looked her over and smiled. Her bruises were fading fast and her lip had healed completely. "I came to check on you. I don't remember you limping before did you fall?" Annalise couldn't help the smile that etched her face as she thought of her husband and their love making. Maxim got the message and scoffed. "Max, you can't be like that he's my husband. I love him." He grabbed her hand. "And I love you."

She shook her head and removed her hand. "Maxim, you love a challenge. I'm the one girl you can't have...that's it." He shook his head no. "You know that's not it. Tell yourself whatever story you want to believe, but you know I'm in love with you, Lise. I'm just sorry that I wasn't brave enough to tell you sooner. If I had maybe you would have been Annalise Ivanov." 

Luciano laughed from the doorway. "Yeah, that wouldn't have happened. Annalise is made for me, so she was always going to be a Rossi." Maxim stewed angrily. Annalise could see this going south real quick and stepped in between them. "Please. I know you both love me and I love you too, but you have to learn to respect one another. For me at least. Please."

They both looked at her and sighed. "Max, I will always love you just not in the way you want me to. I can't. Luc, Max is one of the most important people in my life. I don't know where I'd be without him. I need you two to get along, please." They looked at one another and huffed. "You know I will do anything for you, Lise. If making nice with this asshat makes you happy then I'll do that." She smiled at him before giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"I need to talk to Maxim alone, bambina." Luciano spoke up. Annalise was hesitant, but nodded and left. When Luciano was sure she was out of earshot he pulled out his gun and pointed. It at Maxim's head. "I should kill you for the way you look at my wife. I should, but I won't," he said putting his gun away.

"I don't envy you, Maxim Ivanov. You are in love with a woman that will never be yours. I pity you, but I'm also thankful for you. My father told me what you and your sister did in organizing our rescue and I will forever be in debited to you for that. You can love her from a distance, but be respectful to our union for your sake and that of your friendship with my wife." 

Maxim looked at him and sighed. "Don't ever let something like this happen again. She's working through it, I can tell, but if something like this happens again it will break her. You have to be better. We have to be better." Luciano nodded before moving aside as Maxim walked out.

Luciano grabbed a glass of scotch and sat with his thoughts before making his way up the stairs. He walked into his wife sleeping like a starfish and chuckled. She was so cute it was maddening. He showered and got in bed with his angel before letting the darkness consume him. He was going to ensure their safety and success. They were going to be alright. They were going to be better than alright. He was sure of it.