Chapter 11

June 2021

'I've got a text' shouted Amy, to the other contestants in the villa. She waited until they all assembled, then read out the message before her.

'Tonights the night. It's time for recoupling. Ladies, it's your turn to choose, who you keep and who you lose. #LadiesChoice #BoysBeware'

Brad caught her eye and smiled, after a week together as a couple he was feeling pretty good about her choosing him. Even more so after their kiss the night before, which had been unexpected but most definitely welcomed. He knew she wasn't the kind of girl who would go much further than a kiss in the villa, but every time he looked at her be found himself getting very turned on. She wasn't like the other girls, caked in make up and always wearing as little clothing as possible and he liked that. There was almost an innocence about her, and to have only slept with one man by 24, that was almost a rarity these days. It wasn't just physical though, Brad was already thinking about taking her home to meet his Nan.

Brad and Amy spend some of the day together in the pool and then working out with the gym equipment. Brad was quite shocked at how athletic she was.
'I think you can lift heavier weights than me' he laughed.

'Maybe' she said, before doing another 10 bicep curls. 'I actually find working out really helps chill me out. I used to hate it but I got dragged along to the gym a couple of times and now I'm hooked' she explained.

'Your hard work has definitely paid off' he said, checking out her bum as she began her squats.

'Why, thank you' she said, blowing him a kiss over her shoulder.

*****

Unsurprisingly it had been Jack that had gotten Amy into fitness. As his career had progressed, he'd taken his fitness more and more seriously. Only allowing himself one day off a week, and when their time together was often short it, according to Jack, made sense for her to go and work out with him. He'd set her up with his personal trainer at his gym and slowly it became just part of their routine. Not only that, it meant that she got to see Jack when he was hot and sweaty, just how she liked him. They snuck off to the disabled changing room on more than one occasion. They'd even been busted by their personal trainer at one point, who luckily saw the funny side to it.

When they'd split up Amy had made sure to stick to her work out routine. She wasn't going to slack and allow herself to lose the figure she'd achieved. It was also a great solace in the gym. She could just go in, pump her work out playlist in her AirPods and lose herself. When she did her box fit class it also helped to imagine that the pads were Jack's cheating face.

*****

Ahead of the recoupling, the girls had headed upstairs to get ready. They'd just had their latest delivery of clothes and it was so exciting trying to find something to wear from the bundle of free clothes.

'Oh my God Amy, you need to wear this' said Kaz pulling out a navy flared leg jump suit. It was low cut at the front, with thin spaghetti straps and the trouser legs had huge slits right up the side that went so high that underwear wasn't even a possibility.

'You think?'

'I know! Brad's going to go crazy if he sees you in that. Well if you choose him again. What are you thinking?' Kaz asked. All of a sudden all of the girls were listening.

'I think I'd better get this jumpsuit on. You'll see soon enough' she said sticking her tongue out.

All too soon it was time for the recoupling. The girls lined up whilst they boys sat around the fire pit, all looking a bit nervous. Brad looked handsome in a pair of beige shirts and  a short sleeved baby pink shirt, which made his blue eyes stand out even more. He did look handsome, and she did like him. So why was she hesitant to choose him again. She had no more time to think though, because she was first up.