Chapter 16

May 2015
(*Long chapter alert*)

Jack's face suddenly flashed up on screen, they'd been watching Sky Sports all afternoon waiting for it-
'And in other news, Aston Villa player, Jack Grealish has declared his international allegiance to England. Grealish, who previously represented the Republic of Ireland from under- 15 level, said "It was not an easy decision as Ireland has a special place with me through my family. However, I have decided to represent my country of birth." ROI manager, Martin O'Neill, is said to be disappointed by the move'

'I can't believe I've done it Amy, I never would have had the courage without you' he said, squeezing her hand.

'I know it was hard to choose, the Irish have been amazing to you but I always think at international level the strength of the connection to the country you play for is so important. It can make the difference between a good player and a great player'

'Seriously Aims. You could have a future as a football manager, the way you handle me and all my team mates and then your words of wisdom. I really am I lucky man'

'Yeah, I've not too badly with you either' she joked, trying to ruffle his hair. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the ground playfully.

'Now just remember our deal, you ruffle my hair and I get to slap your naked ass' he said.

'That's a risk I'm willing to take Mr Moroccan Oil'

'Oh no you didn't just go there' he said tickling her.

'Oh no I did' she giggled before finally ruffling his hair. She jumped up and ran towards the bedroom. Just as he finally caught her, ready to fulfil his threat, his phone rang.

'It's Chris' said Jack. 'I'll leave It'

'You better answer it' she said.

'You think?' groaned Jack, who was already semi-hard at the thought of slapping her ass.

She nodded and he pressed the answer button.

'Alright mate' he said. Immediately Amy pulled down his boxers and started to touch and caress him. Jack shook his head.

'Will I stop?' She whispered.

Jack shook his head frantically.

'Sounds good, but me and Amy are going out tonight'

'Yeah dinner with my family'

'Shut up, we're not boring' he looked down and watched as her mouth worked up and down his length, her staring up longingly at him.

'Definitely not boring' he mouthed to her.

'No seriously I know I've not been out much recently but I've had a lot on' he gulped, trying to hold in the noises of pleasure that were on the tip of his tongue.

'Yeah I know there's more to life than football and Amy'

'Look Chris, this isn't a good time. Text me about it and I'll let you know. Bye' Jack couldn't take it anymore and hung up. His phone was quickly thrown on the ground and Amy hitched up on the bed.

'Repeat after me- "I'm a bad girl", say it' he instructed, slapping her ass.

'I'm a bad girl' she repeated.

'Good, now I'm going to show you what happens to bad girls' he said with a twinkle.

*****

'Babe' said Jack, I. The tone that always told Amy that he wanted something. 'You know how Chris has been doing my nut in? He's arranged a lads holiday to Tenerife and he wants me to go'