Chapter 30

A scandalous chapter!
Let me know what you think

Tuesday 13th continued...

Luckily, the rest of Amy's day was busy so it was a good distraction from the rest of her life. First of all she had a magazine interview, thankfully it was only a small feature in their Love Island special ahead of the final. All the contestants who had left the island their own section.

'So Amy, you were only in the villa for a short time, what was the best bit for you?' Asked the interviewer.

'Honestly, the best part for me was the other contestants. The girls and I gelled really well and some of the boys too. Then of course there was Brad, he got me through that last week. I don't know what I'd have done without him'

'Aww that's so sweet. We've all seen the pictures of you and Jack reunited, but do you ever think there could be more than just friendship between you and Brad. We definitely saw a spark between you'

'I'd rather not answer that at the moment if that's okay'

'No problem, so what's next for you?'

'I've got a lot of things coming up actually. You've probably seen the campaign I've done with Love Honey. I'll be working with them again and hopefully be doing some TV work too'

'Do you have a message for anyone thinking of applying to Love Island'

'If you want to do it then go for it and enjoy it because, and I know it's cliché, but YOLO! And you never know, you might just fall in love'

It was a relief when the interview was over, it was hard to be so positive when her head was all over the place. As she left the magazine office, she bumped into Brad. Wow, she hadn't expected that.

'What a nice surprise' he said, before giving her a kiss on either cheek. Very continental.

'I'm really sorry but I can't stop just now, I'm in a rush to get to an appointment, but I'll see you tomorrow, okay?'

'Can't wait' he replied happily. He was so looking forward to spending some time alone with her. He'd been surprised to hear from her after the kiss, but surely it was a good sign. He watched her get into her fancy new car. How did she have that? He wondered. Or was it Jack's? The whole thing was driving him mad, but after tomorrow night it should all be clear.

*****

Peter met Amy outside a fancy looking block of flats with a concierge desk. As they waited to go up, two very well turned out women came out of the lift. This place was clearly pretty upper class.

'So here we are' said Peter unlocking the door.
It was small, but unbelievable. It had an open plan white gloss kitchen/living room with a huge window. The bedroom was big enough for a king size bed and some drawers, but it had a decent size built in closet. The bathroom was just big enough for a toilet, a walk in shower and sink. Peter could see the way she was looking at it.

'Property in London is extremely expensive, what you need to do is balance size with location and amenities. This place is perfectly sized for a single person, and it's in a great place for transport. It comes with a dedicated parking space, and 24 hour access to the gym and pool in the basement. What do you think?'

'I think it's unreal' she said excitedly. 'But, I'm still thinking over my options' she explained, trying to keep a clear head.

'Well we've got the option on this until the weekend, but after that this will get snapped up like' and he clicked his fingers.