Chapter 32

Friday 16th July

Today was the day that everything was due to happen;
Jack was going to Mykonos with the boys,
Laura was going home to Glasgow,
Jack's family were leaving for Solihull and
Amy was going to Majorca.

The variable was still Amy's decision on the contract and whether she was going to stay in London. She'd talked about it with Jack so much the night before, and she knew he was against the idea, everyone close to her seemed against it, so why did she still feel tempted to do it?

Amy had spent the night with Jack again, and Laura had stayed with Chilly again. It was good to have her favourite people in one place at the same time, and had led the whole house into playing drinking games. It had been carnage. The boys still couldn't believe how much Scottish girls could drink, but now Amy was regretting it, she had a fuzzy head and so much to do before her flight at 3pm.

Amy walked into the living room in Jack's shorts and t shirt, to find the rest of the boys lying in the sofa with their eyes covered with sunglasses.

'Morning' called Amy, as she headed towards the kitchen in search of coffee. 'Anyone want coffee?' She asked.

'I think we all do, you and Jack kept us up half the night. I mean, is he still alive in there?' Laughed Mason.

'Oh my God' said Amy blushing deeply. 'I didn't realise, I'm so sorry'

'I'm still alive boys, don't worry' Jack said, walking through to join them. 'We were just making the most of our last night together'

'Well I think my ears might be pregnant now, so thanks for that' laughed Dec.

'Once you've got that coffe come back to bed' smirked Jack.

'God do they ever stop' groaned Dec, but Jack didn't want her on her own for that, he had something he wanted to give her.

'I bought you a present' said Jack handing her a little red Cartier bag.

'Wow, when did you get this?' She asked, pulling the box out. Thankfully it wasn't ring shaped.

'I have my ways. It's a love bracelet. I screw it on you as a symbol of how much I love you, and it means you'll have a bit of my heart with you the whole time we're apart' he explained, showing her the tiny screwdriver.

'It's beautiful Jack, but you really didn't have to buy me anything though'

'I'll give you the world if you let me' he took her hand and squeezed it.

'When did you get this romantic' she said wiping a tear from her eye.

'I mean it, as soon as you finish uni, I want us to live together again and just enjoy ourselves. I'm getting paid stupid money to do what I love best and it's only going to go up, especially if I do go to City. If this staying and working in London thing is about money, then you don't need to worry, it's not going to be an issue'