Chapter 8

March 2013

It was hard for Amy to drag herself out from Jack's arms, as a sense of absolute contentment flooded her body. After they had made love to each other for both their first times, they had lay with their naked bodies entangled in a state of bliss. It had all felt so natural with him and so right when she'd held on to him tightly as she had shuddered and moaned her way through her first proper orgasm.

A lot of her friends that their first time might not be all that, but it had been and more! She almost had love heart shaped pupils just looking at him lying there dozing on the bed. He was gorgeous, but most of all he was the love of her life.

All too soon Karen knocked at the door to collect her for their pampering.

'What's Jack up to' asked Karen. 

'Oh em he's just having a sleep' Amy said, almost immediately realising she'd just pretty much told Karen what they had just done.

'Oh right' she paused and there was a moment of silence before she spoke again.

'Amy, I know you and Jack love each other very much. Me and his Dad couldn't think of anyone else we'd rather Jack be with'

Amy smiled. 'He's my forever person' and she meant it, she couldn't think about what life could possibly be like without him.

By the time they got back to the hotel Jack was suited and booted. She was so used to seeing him dressed casually in his tracksuits and hoodies that it was a surprise to see him so formal, but also so completely hot!

'You look like James Bond' she joked, stroking his claret coloured tie that he'd chosen to match her dress

'Well you can be my Bond girl any day' he said leaning in to kiss her.

'My lipstick' she squealed pushing him away playfully.

'What happened earlier Aims, me and you. It was amazing' he told her as he watched her slip into her dress.

'Do me up' she asked him, meaning her zip, but he winked in a way that said his mind was somewhere far more filthy.

'Don't tempt me' he said kissing her neck.

'You're going to be insatiable now eh?' She laughed.

' Yeah completely' he laughed, grabbing her butt and pulling her close into him. She could feel from the bulge in his trousers just how excited he was getting. She ran her finger up his crotch, trying her best to be seductive.

'Well thats lucky because I feel exactly the same about you too' she pureed into his ear. before kissing his cheek and leaving a big kiss mark.

'Oí!' He said chasing after her around. 'Wait til I get you back here later!'

'Can't wait' she replied, and for Jack it felt like he had won the lottery.

*****

The awards were in a large hall in the centre of Dublin, and were very glitz and glamour. People moved along a red carpet, pouting in front of a background for the assembled press junket. Again they were very keen to get Jack's attention from the moment he had arrived, his good looks drawing almost as much attention as his skills on the pitch had been, but it was obvious to see that he loved the attention, in fact he thrives on it, becoming more animated with each question thrown at him.