Chapter 33

July 2021

'Hello and welcome to Love Island week here in Majorca, I'm Amy Shaw and I'll be bringing you all the gossip from here in Magaluf in the run up to the all important final. Remember to download the app and vote for your favourites to win'

'That was great Amy' said the producer giving her the thumbs up.

'I'm glad, honestly I was so nervous, its so different talking to the camera on purpose rather than just talking to another person' she admitted.

'Don't worry at all, you killed it' he reassured her. 'Now, next stop the beach party'

Amy jumped into the car with the production team and headed towards the beach. It felt strange being back with all the other Love Island contestants, not only had she walked out on her own accord, but now she was getting paid to be there and co-present the week whilst they were there unpaid. It was obvious that not all of the girls were as happy for her as the others, but that was their issue. Amy had to keep reminding herself.

'So the beach party is for the Jet2 competition winners' the production assistant explained. 'You'll go in and basically get them warmed up, the DJ will be playing whilst they have few drinks and then you'll play some Love Island style games. Everyone else will be there to help out, but a lot of it will be live-streamed so basically just think like the camera is on you the whole time, and you'll be fine'

*****

Even though the pool party in Mykonos was in full swing, Jack was looking forward to seeing Amy on the livestream. He was enjoying himself, but he wished she'd been able to come with him. The livestream kicked off at one, and Jack tuned in via his iPad. He smiled proudly as Amy's face filled the screen, she looked incredible. He immediately noticed that she was still wearing the bracelet that he had given her and that made him smile. It looked good with the bright electric blue bikini top and her favourite denim shorts that she had on. There was just something about her, she was glowing.

'Hello to everyone joining us via the ITV website, and welcome to the exclusive Love Island x Jet 2 beach party. The DJ already has the tunes pumping, but what I need to know is ARE YOU READY TO GO WILD?' she shouted to the crowd

'I CANT HEAR YOU!'

'Woohoo!' She squealed.

She was a natural on TV and he could see how much she was enjoying herself. The camera panned round and showed Brad, who was looking at Amy like a love sick puppy, and the rest of the Islanders, but Brad was the only one he really cared about.

'I can't stand that guy' he told Chilly, who'd come over to see Amy.

'I know, but we both know Aims has got this' said Chilly confidently. He knew that now she was back with Jack, she'd 100% be faithful. That's just how Amy was.

'Alright everyone' said Brad 'The first game for you is suck and blow. We've got 4 teams and each team has to pass this beer mat between each other just by sucking and blowing. No hands just your mouth. Amy can you help me show them?'

Amy smiled but deep down she wanted to punch him. Sharon was stood right next to him, there was no reason for him to have asked Amy.

'Okay, Brad will pass to me and then I'll pass to Sharon' Amy agreed grudgingly.

It felt strange being that close to Brad as he passed the mat to her. Then she passed it to Sharon.

'See guys nae bother, Amy's always been good with her mouth' Brad joked.

'What the Fuck man' Jack shouted at the screen.

'He's clearly doing it to wind you up, he'll know you're watching, she looked horrified, so don't worry' Chilly tried to reassure him.