Embarassing

Kaito was waiting for his crush on the rooftop of Haido City Hotel. He could here the loud steps that he already knew whose.

BAMMM!!!

The door opened with a slam. Kaito just chuckled hearing the angry detective behind him.

"STUPID KID!!! WHAT'S THE NOTE FOR?! WHY IS IT SPECIFICALLY FOR ME?!"

Kaito just turned back and grinned. Shinichi just became angrier and just want to shake Kaito's body then.

"Ok I'm sorry but I've a simple request actually"

Shinichi looked confused and calmed down.

"What is it?"

Kaito inhaled some air before released them out. Moment silenced and Kaito broke it.

"Can you be my boyfriend?"

Shinichi froze and he could felt his face heating up. He was doomed. This was so sudden and most importantly

"H-HUH! W-WHY?!"

Shinichi cursed himself for stuttering. Sure he needed to ask that. Kaito just gave a really-you-really-need-to-ask-that look. Shinichi swore he could see the thief blushed.

"Isn't is obvious? Because I love you. That's why-"

Walking towards the detective with slow steps. Suddenly, a poof and there was a blue rose appeared in front of Shinichi.

"-please go out with me!"

Shinichi silenced. Eyeing Kaito from top to bottom and began to blush harder.

"Is-isn't embarassing to say something like that?"

Shinichi asked inverted his eyes to avoid the thief and Kaito just screaming internally.

"IT IS! SO HURRY UP AND ANSWER DAMN IT!!!"

He hissed. Shinichi glanced at the thief. He controlled his heart beat and took the rose from the thief.

"T-then, it can't be help. I'll accept."

Twirling the rose and Kaito's face brighten up.

"R-REALLY?!"

"Yeah... I Also have been... in love with you.. since before... I got my... body back"

The words became slower and slower. Kaito just blinked and Shinichi hoped he could punched the thief right away or buried himself. Both of them just stared at each other tomatoes' face.

THIS IS TOO EMBARASSING!

Both of them thought.

Omake...

After a hot kiss, Kaito's arms were still on Shinichi's waist while Shinichi's clenching on Kaito's suit.

"Then, I guess we're dating now, right? Meitantei?"

Shinichi just shyly nodded and Clenching tighter to the thief.

"Then, may I reintroduce myself. My name is-"

Shinichi cut him off.

"Kuroba Kaito. A prankster from Ekoda High School. Am I wrong?"

His gazed was sharp looking at Kaito. The blush was still there though even it was just faintly to see.

And Kaito wasn't that shocked hearing his identity being revealed rather he chuckled hearing the prankster part. He assumed that Hakuba had something to do with that.

"Of course you already knew"

Shinichi let out a smirk. The smirk that Kaito fell in love with. Kaito could felt butterflies in his stomach and kissed him again. The blush which once had began to fade out, starting to make it appearance again on Shinichi's face.

The end~~~

Yup fluffy fluff story i hope