Stop

The bombs were starting to blow up. Everyone was outside of the building already except when Shinichi realised Kaito wasn't there by his side.

He then remembered that Kaito told him that he was going to washroom when Shinichi was searching for sports shoes. Without waiting, he slipped back into the building and ran into the washroom where Kaito might be since the building couldn't hold much longer. He shouted when he arrived there.

"Kaito!"

"Sh-shinichi?! What are doing here?!"

Kaito was surprised, hearing his detective's voice.

"Kaito!"

Shinichi knocked the door hard when he couldn't push the door. The door was stuck. He clicked his tongue.

"Kaito! Are you hurt?!"

"Y-Yeah. I just might broke my arm."

Shinichi cursed.

"Anyone else there?!"

"No!"

Slight relieved hearing his lover's answer, he touched his belt.

"You're leaning at the door, right?!"

"Yes?!"

"Move away! I'll knock out this door!"

"W-wait!"

Kaito hissed when he tried to stand up, feeling hurt through his arm.

"Are you crazy?! "

"Move!"

Kaito just sighed and moved slowly.

Shinichi without waiting, push the button on his belt. He kicked the ball with the shoes that Agasa had resized it for him.

The door broke and the building started to collapse again. Kaito would get hit by the debris if Shinichi wasn't fast to pull him. Both of them let out a sigh.

"Are your legs okay?"

"Yeah."

"Sure?"

"Geez! Let's go already!"

Kaito pulled his detective's hand with his not injured hand since Shinichi kept scolding him. The building was most likely would fully collapse soon and they were almost at the entrance until a small cry was heard by them.

"Kaito, did you hear that?"

"It was most likely a child."

Shinichi pulled his hands and Kaito snatched again.

"No. I won't let you."

He said with a low tone.

"But the child!"

"We'll tell them."

Silenced.

"Sorry, Kaito."

Shinichi pulled his hand harder this time and started to ran towards the sound. Kaito wanted to chase him but was caught by the firefighters. They caught his injured arm and he gasped in pain and fall on his knees.

Then, He told them where Shinichi went before they brought him to ambulance. Kaito could only hope nothing would happen to that selfess bastard.

.

"Back then, you almost drowned when you asked me to bring Mouri-san out of there and leave you. Now, you got hit by a debris and almost crush your stupid lungs because you're trying to save a kid?!"

"I can't let her get crush when I could prevent that! "

"You're the one who made the debris fall by using your soccer ball! I told you to wait!"

Shinichi who currently was sitting on a hospital bed, pouting and looked away because he realised his fault. Kaito let out a long sigh this time.

"Ok, alright. I got it. You just want to save her."

Kaito put his hand, which wasn't cast, on Shinichi's cheeks and made him face Kaito.

"But If you want to save people, make sure you won't lose your life by doing that. They would feel guilty, you know."

Shinichi eyed his side again since he couldn't move his head.

"The kid was crying when he saw you unconscious just now. Me too. I don't want to lose you."

Kaito then pull his lover to an embrace with one hand, putting on Shinichi's neck. Shinichi just lowing his head down against Kaito's shoulder.

"I'm sorry."

Shinichi said with a sound that almost like a whisper but Kaito heard it loud and clear. Kaito smiled, rubbing his detective's back.

"Next time don't do it again. Anyway! Thank you for saving me, darling~."

From a soft voice to teasing voice, Kaito grinned when he saw Shinichi's blushing face.

_____________________________________________
I just rewatched Movie 19 and I thought Oh what if Shinichi asked Kaito to leave him and priorities the others first because he thought he would survive that. Then, Kaito remembered what happened when Shinichi asked him to go out first with Ran and how Shinichi almost died, drowning and he just said NOPE. I WON'T LEAVE YOU AGAIN or something like that and here I am, writing whatever in my mind.