New Year

It's funny how I finished this after an hour posting "My Light" Geeezzzzz

Btw, it's a little bit longer this time. Hope you enjoy!

Warning: Too much blushing Shinichi and a little bit possessive Kaito

.

"Kaito!"

Hearing angelic voice calling his name, Kaito turned to his right and found Shinichi walking towards him. For a moment, he stared at Shinichi.

"Sorry Haibara and Ran insisted me from wearing my normal cloth. They said that I need to look good in front of you especially new year."

Shinichi was wearing blue Yukata with haori while his neck was wrapped with red scarf and Kaito can't helped but just stared. He made a note to his mental self to thank those Shinichi's protective sisters.

"So... "

Shinichi trailed off and that made Kaito came back to reality. Inverted his eyes, Shinichi asked something that needed him to push all his embarrassment.

"Do I look good?"

"You look beautiful."

Kaito answered instantly and smiled softly when Shinichi's face became bright red. Slowly, Shinichi's lips moved upward shyly and suddenly grabbing Kaito's collar. Kaito blinked confused until Shinichi kissed his cheek. Parting his lips from Kaito's cheek, Shinichi grinned to him and Kaito kissed him this time. On the lips. Public.

"Stop making it hard to control myself."

Shinichi shivered hearing his magician's whispering and pushed Kaito. He hurriedly covered his mouth with his hand while his face became redder.

"I-idiot! We're in public."

His face slowly became normal again and let out a quiet chuckle when he heard Kaito's unsatisfied noise. He grabbed Kaito's gloved hand and pulled Kaito. They both ran and Shinichi turned back to face Kaito with a smile.

"Let's go! "

Kaito couldn't help the grin on his face and the beating of his heart. He loved it when Shinichi was smiling like this. Smiling like a child. Smiling like there was no one other than them.

"Yeah."

.

They were praying.

I hope Kaito will become the best magician and i hope we will always be happy together.

Shinichi opened his eyes and turned to Kaito once he finished. He blinked. Kaito was too focused and it was weird. Shinichi could just only hope that Kaito didn't wish anything weird.

Please give me courage to propose Shinichi. Please let me marry him. Please give me courage to propose Shinichi. Please let me marry him. Please give me courage to propose him. Please let me marry him.

He wished repeatedly.

.

"What's your luck, Shinichi."

Shinichi sighed and Kaito could already guess what it was.

"Bad Luck"

Kaito stopped himself from laughing once Shinichi glared deathly at him.

"What does it say?"

"You will be in trouble many times in the future that might put your life in danger and people might thought you're cursed."