First Date

They were in a cafe. Shinichi was scrolling his phone while Kaito was watching him, grinning while his chin was being put on both his palms.

"Meitantei~ hehehe~"

He called teasingly and giggled for umpteenth times as Shinichi kept ignoring. Shinichi finally gave up and sighed. He glared at Kaito but Kaito just grinning bigger. The glare didn't do any effect when Shinichi's face was tinted with blush. It backfired instead.

"How cute~ glaring at me while your face is red"

Shinichi twitched and face palmed himself.

"Can you stop making that face. You sound creepy too, so shut up!"

Kaito just chuckled watching his lover who was blushing hard. He released his right hand and made his way to Shinichi's left hand which was resting on the table. Shinichi jolted when Kaito's warm hand was touching his left hand. Kaito hummed.

"It can't be help. This is our first date. There's no case and there's no heist. Just us. It feels... Kinda exciting. Don't you... Feel the same?"

Shinichi just watched his magician. He was smiling fondly at him and Shinichi could feel the warmth spreading in his body. Kaito then decided to intertwine their fingers and Shinichi did the same.

"Of course I do."

He moved his sight from Kaito. He knew he was blushing hard right now but he couldn't control it. Kaito kept making him flustered for no reason! Then there's another chuckled that made Shinichi come back from his thought.

"Knew it~"

"Shut up"

"Yes~ yes~"

"Stupid."

"Love you too~"

This time Shinichi let out a loud groan with a tomato face while his eyes still closed. He didn't want to see Kaito's teasing face because he just had enough. Kaito just snickered as he stared at his adorable detective. He smiled creepily again everytime Shinichi opened his eyes to peek his magician too.

The waitress who had been standing for 10 good minutes in front of them twitching with annoyance. She got rejected not long ago and now, she had to watch a couple being lovey dovey! Moreover, they keep ignoring her calling! She had been asking them what they wanted to eat but no! One just stared with a creepy smile and the other just opened his eyes to peek his partner sometimes. She was shaking badly with pure anger. They didn't even move!

"You know..."

This time she talked a little bit louder and that made them jolted. She was screaming loudly in her head when the couple gave reaction. Finally!

"I've been standing here for 10 minutes and you guys kept ignoring me. I know both you fools were in your cringe, stupid own world but... Again.. May I take your order?"

"Y-yesss! Sorry."

The tomato answered and the waitress could sense anger from the messy hair. She felt annoyed again because technically, she should be the one who was angry and not this stupid man!

After the waitress went away, Kaito cursed the waitress. Shinichi just raised his eyebrow, confused with the cursing that came out from Kaito's mouth. His cheek still had a faint blush though.

"That girl. She was rude! She called us fools!"

Kaito stated and Shinichi rolled his eyes. He shrugged.

"Well we're fools... Fools in love I mean...."

The last sentence was said almost like a whisper but Kaito didn't miss it. Shinichi's face became redder again when Kaito didn't reply anything. Shinichi regret afterwards when Kaito started to fake cry like an idiot.

"Shinichiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Why are you so sweettttt."

He was too loud and it was embarrassing for Shinichi. He couldn't handle his lover anymore and end up hitting his head.

"Shut up!"

"Ow!"

Kaito sniffed and made a puppy look while Shinichi glared at him. Then, they started staring at each other again before they knew it. The more they stared at each other, the more they smiled fondly towards each other. It was like they were communicating through telepathy and suddenly let out a small laugh at the same time. They're indeed fools in love.

----------------------------------

Yep! That's it! Thank you for reading! Till next timeeeeee~