Rude Actress

Well I did say soon... So mhmm Happy Kaito's Day! Please enjoy the fic hehehehe. OwO/

Warning: Kaito got seduced, Crying Shinichi, Angry Kaito, Domestic Fluff

.

Shinichi was the luckiest person in the world. After all, he was the person who married the man that was currently holding the number one title, both as new magician and new actor. The said man's name was Kuroba Kaito.

Kaito was always romantic and gave him flowers. He always treated Shinichi like he was some girl and carried him in bridal style, despite Shinichi's protests. He took care of him, reminded him when he forgot things, and made Shinichi feel the warmth of love and safety. He made him feel happy and sometimes, only them lived in this gigantic world.

That didn't mean there were no obstacles in their relationship though. After all, being a famous magician and actor, especially a new one, made Kaito being loved by many people.

So, when Shinichi heard the doorbell and rushed to open the door to see who it was, he wasn't surprised to see another newbie famous actress. He blinked before shouting, "Kaito! Kotohara-san is here!"

"Two minutes!", Shinichi heard from upstairs and turned to Kotohara. He shrugged and moved a little bit.

"Well, you heard him. Come in. I'll get something for you to drink."

She nodded and said while entering their house, "Thank you."

.

It was not weird that Kaito brought someone to their house to practice their scenes together. After all, Kaito was sometimes busy with his magician work and that prevented him from going to the set. The director didn't mind about his absence though, because they knew how good Kaito was.

But, Shinichi didn't expect to see Kotohara sitting on Kaito's lap when he entered the living room with two mugs on his hands. He looked at them and began to analyze them.

Kaito's eyes were wide in shock and his mouth was gaping a little. Kotohara made a disgusting expression and her arms were wrapped around Kaito's neck. Shinichi looked down a bit, to see both of Kaito's hands were on both sides of the cushion's arms. Slowly, Shinichi released a huff and relaxed his grip on both cups.

Good.

Trying to cough, Shinichi put the cups on the middle of the small table that was near the cushion Kaito was sitting on. After that, he turned his sight from the cups to both his man and the actress with a smile before saying, "Here both of your drinks. I'll be in the kitchen making lunch, okay? Good luck with the practice."

"Wait, Shinichi!"

Kaito called after him, once Shinichi left, despite still having the actress on his lap. Shinichi ignored him though and could hear Kotohara's voice, saying Kaito should let Shinichi be and focus on whatever they were doing. Once he was out of their sight, Shinichi leaned behind the wall.

He knew Kaito was a loyal person and would never cheat on him. Plus, being an actor and to have such a romantic scene was also normal. He knew that, but it still hurt.

He gritted his teeth to reduce the pain in his heart.

Finally calming down a bit, Shinichi was planning to walk away to continue his plan of making lunch. Kaito's loud growl and deep voice stopped him from doing so.

"I don't want to be rude to you, Kiyo. So, get up from my lap, right now."

A girly laugh and a sweet seductive voice followed.