Better

That day was a mess for Kaito.

His day started with no one beside him. It was the day when his detective went out and left him in the house alone at 6 a.m.

Sorry, Kaito. Megure-keibu called me just now for a case. I might not be free until evening. Please don't fight with them later at the restaurant, okay?

Kaito, who woke up after two hour and a half, looked at the note that was placed on the table and crumpled it. He had planned to eat together the food he was going to make for breakfast and go to the new restaurant for lunch with Shinichi. He threw the crumpled note into the bin and went straight to the bath while swearing.

The second thing that made his day worse was that he was supposed to meet his BEST friends at the said restaurant. He was supposed to have lunch with Shinichi together with his best friends, Aoko, Akako and Hakuba.

Aoko invited him the other day and he intended to decline as Hakuba and Akako surely would be there with them. Yes he intended but Shinichi stopped him and told him to go. Kaito was annoyed with Shinichi's words and an idea came across his mind.

.

"How about you come with me?"

"Hm?"

"We can go there together. If you go with me, I won't be alone and be humiliated by them so much. I'm sure Aoko won't mind if I bring you along."

Shinichi put his hand on his chin and nodded. A smirk formed on his lips.

"Okay, I'll go with you but don't you think you're the one who humiliates them? "

Shinichi looked amused and Kaito scoffed. Kaito ignored Shinichi's question and replied with a teasing voice.

"Great! That means we can feed each other while sharing indirect kisses! We can kiss in front of them too! Plus, I can hug you if that Hakubastard start to annoy me!"

He felt excited thinking those thoughts until Shinichi hit him.

"Idiot!"

Kaito grinned when he saw Shinichi with a slight blush on his face.

.

And yes, he did suffer during the whole meeting. Hakuba kept teasing him about his past night job, Aoko kept fulling his ears about his new boyfriend and Akako kept talking about some weird prophecies she found recently. Kaito, who felt annoyed with their talks, pulled a prank on them and resulted in getting hit by a mop. He sighed because naturally, a mop couldn't appear in a nick of time. Naturally, he could dodge that. Naturally, Aoko's hit wouldn't be that hard. This time he wondered if they'd planned all of this before he arrived.

The third thing that made his day worse was his assistant! His assistant basically just realised that she forgot Kaito's props for his show. He growled when he first heard the news because they had less than thirty minutes before the show! Then, he ran out to buy the stuff he needed together with his assistant as he couldn't trust her.

Well, that's not the whole story honestly because he also needed to cut some tricks as they didn't get to buy some materials since they sold out. He hated when his show got shorter from the original plan.

After the show ended, he went out and saw Shinichi was waiting for him.He wanted to hug Shinichi since that day sucked! Kaito hated it! He ran towards Shinichi and the most stupid thing happened. He slipped because there was a banana peel.

Shinichi laughed hard and helped Kaito get up. Kaito felt his face was heating up and Shinichi smiled at him. Kaito felt the warmth and smiled too for a second.

That didn't mean his hatred towards the day vanished though. He still had a frown on his lips. Both Kaito and Shinichi were holding hands and walking in the park. Both of them were quiet so Shinichi made up to break it.

"Hey, Kaito. You're quiet. Bad day?"

Kaito let out a sigh.

"Yeah. Today was suck. You left me early this morning-"

"I'm sorry"

Shinichi felt guilty but Kaito smiled at him. He tightened his hold and continued.

"No need to apologies. You didn't do anything. If anything that made my day worse was Hakuba and Akako. They pissed me off so much at the restaurant! Forget it. Aoko too! I think they had been planning to hit me with the mop before I arrived! Then, there was my show. I needed to skip some tricks! I even slipped because of a stupid banana peel! Moreover, in front of you! It was super embarassing, you know!"

He sighed again

"Today just really tiring."

Kaito complained to Shinichi and Shinichi just giggled. He then glanced at Kaito and saw slight tiredness in Kaito's eyes. He hated that and stopped walking. That made Kaito turn to his side and worried when Shinichi released his hand from his hold.

"Shinichi?"

Suddenly, Shinichi wrapped both his arms on Kaito's neck and kissed his cheek. Pulling back and inverted his eyes to the side while scratching his neck. His face became tomato realising what he just did in front of the public! After calming down, he turned to Kaito's eyes.

"Better?"

Kaito touched his cheek and smiled widely. He hugged Shinichi and muttered thanks to Shinichi's ear. Shinichi hugged back and suddenly froze. He pulled out from the hug and Kaito grinned. Shinichi glared at Kaito and started to walk pass Kaito.

"We're in public so can't you-?"

Kaito grabbed his wrist and pulled Shinichi back to him. Shinichi's words stopped when he felt his lips met Kaito's. People were staring at them but Kaito ignored them and focused on Shinichi who was struggling to step back but failed. After a while, Kaito stopped to breathe and chuckled when seeing Shinichi bright red, wiping his mouth.

"You know, if having something like this after a bad day, I won't mind having it everyday then"

"Idiot"

Kaito whispered in front of Shinichi and Shinichi answered the same way so the others wouldn't listen to their conversation. He then gave his hand to Kaito with blushing face while his eyes avoiding Kaito's. Kaito was surprised with his detective's boldness.

Yes. I wouldn't mind having bad day everyday if this happened at the same time.

Kaito took it and both of them tightened their hold. They started to walk again and this time Kaito wasn't quiet anymore. Shinichi felt relieved when he saw his lovely magician being his normal self. Afterall, Shinichi loved to see Kaito's smile and hear Kaito's laugh. They were bright and always made Shinichi relax after solving the bloody cases. They made Shinichi feel better without Kaito's knowing.

_____________________________________________
Another fluff I think. Anyway! Thank you for reading ~ Let's meet again next time kekeke^o^