Stop Stalking Me Already! (1)

I'm breaking this to two parts since I don't have any idea to mix both their povs so..

Last edited: 6/8/2022

Enjoy everyone!

.

*Shin's pov*

After almost two years skipping school, Shinichi had gotten the school permission to skip one year and continued his studies like his other friends.

So, here he was, trying to not fall asleep in history class. He was trying to listen to his teacher, with his eyes became smaller and smaller and there it was,

Feeling of being watched.

But it wasn't a bad one. Really. He twitched, annoyed because he knew this one so well, when his stupid boyfriend was stalking him.

He eyed the window and a dove was staring at him, probably tama-chan. He didn't need to think long to know there was a tiny camera at the dove's right leg. Afterall, this wasn't the first time Shinichi had been stalked by that maniac.

"He probably doesn't have class right now"

He murmured to himself and thought some ways to make Tama-chan go away. An idea suddenly came but on second thought, he wasn't sure if he should do it or not.

But to make sure he wouldn't get distracted by Kaito, because his brain kept giving Kaito with a big grin image...

He took a pen and a scrap paper under his desk, scribbled something on it, using marker. He then showed the paper to the dove, feeling glad his seat was beside the window, while making sure only his eyes could be seen by the camera. After a while, he decided to lower his paper so his face could be fully seen by the thief and stucked out his tongue.

Childish or not, he didn't care.

After a moment, she flew away and he a small smile placed at his lips.

"Idiot."

Whispered him slowly, so no one could hear him.

Suddenly, there was a huff.

"Kudou-kun, stop looking at the window and focus, can you?"

The teacher sounded annoyed and inwardly, Shinichi sighed.

"Right, I'm sorry'"

.

Kaito's pov next! But not now.

Next oneshot: Stop Stalking Me Already! (2)