Wishing

It was Kaito's birthday everyone!
So here a little oneshot to celebrate!

Warning: full fluff!

.

He was having breakfast with Shinichi while talking about their plan for that day.

But silently, Kaito was waiting for his detective to wish him something.

Once they finished, Shinichi took everything, leaving Kaito's drink to clean them. Kaito sighed once he out of his sight.

Guess he forgot huh?

He looked intensely at his hot chocolate. He knew sometimes Shinichi could be forgetful sometimes unless someone told him. However, Kaito couldn't help and hope Shinichi would give him something special every morning on his special day, something like wishing him or something and not during evening or night. It was not like he didn't like it but imagined how happy he would be to start his day if Shinichi wished him in the morning. How he knew his day would be sooo lovely.

He looked at his watch.

Oof. Need to go now.

Kaito drank his remaining hot chocolate and stood up. He walked towards Shinichi, put down his cup and hugged Shinichi from behind.

"Shinichi, I'm going now."

Shinichi hummed, smile on his face while Kaito kissed his neck from behind.

"Take care okay?"

Kaito squeezed Shinichi tighter and smiled against the hickey he had left behind on his detective's neck. Kaito nodded and pulled out to walk away.

He was almost out of the kitchen before Shinichi called his name.

"Kaito. Wait."

He turned and watched Shinichi wiped his hands and walked towards him.

"What is it?"

Shinichi pulled his sleeve once Kaito was in his reach. He was silenced and Kaito blinked. Feeling worried, he wanted to ask what was wrong because Shinichi looked kinda nervous.

Until a pair of warm lips was pressed againts his cheek.

"Happy birthday, Kaito."

Kaito was stunned. He was stunned when Shinichi said that with so soft voice. When Shinichi was smiling so bright that can rival the sun. When Shinichi was looking at Kaito with so much love. When Shinichi's face was so red and so adorable.

"Kaito?"

Shinichi asked worriedly when Kaito didn't move.

"Hey wha--"

Kaito put his arms on the other's waist and pull the other for a deep kiss. Shinichi was trying to pull apart but Kaito didn't let him. He had tried pushing the other but Kaito kept kissing him.

"Take that as my gratitude."

He said once he let go of his lover and he dared to wink at Shinichi.

Feeling like he could explode any moment because his face was so hot right now, he stepped on Kaito's feet but not enough to hurt the magician and glared.

Kaito just laughed and gave a quick peck at Shinichi's lips again.

"Just get going already!"

Shinichi squeaked while pushed Kaito way.

"Alright alright."

He laughed loudly, feeling happier than just now.

A small smile shaped on Shinichi's lips when he heard the laugh.

.

I hope you enjoyed this short oneshot! Hehe.

Next oneshot: Stop stalking me already! (1)