Our Anniversary

Today is 1st of April which is april fool's day! And you know what that's mean??? It's Kid and Conan first meeting kekeke. Here a short oneshot for all of you.

Warning: it's short and full fluff

.

At the rooftop of Haido's City Hotel, stood a detective with his palm was put to support his chin. His eyes were closed and he sighed.

"He's late."

He muttered to himself and opened his eyes to gaze at the pretty night sky with a bored face.

"I wonder what's that idiot doing right now."

Suddenly, two hands covered his eyes but he didn't even tense or flinch at all. Because he knew the only guy who had such rough but gentle hands was no one but him. The voice that chirped at him after that made him smiled.

"Guess whoo???"

"Kaito."

Shinichi straight replied and Kaito clicked his tongue and removed his hands.

"That's unfair, Shinichi!"

He grumbled and went to stand beside Shinichi. Shinichi chuckled.

"Well, you're the only one who would be here at this time, right?"

Kaito pouted.

"Hmph! You're no fun, you know."

Shinichi laughed and that angelic sound made Kaito smiled. He really loved when his detective laughed. Laughed like this world was just the two of them.

"Why were you late anyway, Kaito?"

Shinichi asked once he had calmed down and Kaito hummed.

"Because I was busy preparing something."

Kaito grinned his KID's grin and that made Shinichi's eyebrow arched.

"Something?"

"How about you look up?"

Before Shinichi could questioned what was that mean, there was an explosion. Shinichi looked up and he gaped at the sight. Colourful fireworks was blooming and Shinichi felt too warm, remembering how he had met his boyfriend for the first time in a six years old body. He didn't know he was smiling like an idiot while watching the fireworks.

Secretly, Kaito glanced to his detective and saw the big smile and he mentally pat himself. His detective was happy and that was the biggest achievement he had for the day.

"Seriously? Fireworks again this year?"

Shinichi turned to Kaito with a slight red face. Kaito scoffed fondly.

"Oh, shut it! I know you love it."

He smirked at Shinichi and that made Shinichi's red face became brighter red. Kaito then laughed while he moved his right hand to brush the detective's left hand a bit. He waited for Shinichi to respond.

And Shinichi did.

Shinichi entwined their hands and inverted his eyes. Seeing Shinichi reacted to him, Kaito suddenly tightened his gripped.

"Happy anniversary, Love."

He said with a tease yet soft voice and Shinichi flinched. He glared at the other. With his face like a tomato, really, it didn't help much.

"Don't call me that, idiot!"

Kaito giggled when Shinichi muttered about how stupid Kaito was and Kaito wasn't surprised when Shinichi suddenly tightened his hold too while whispered something. Even with the fireworks' loud sounds, Kaito could still heard Shinichi loud and clear.

"Happy anniversary too, Kaito."

Kaito's smile became softer and when Shinichi decided to looked back at Kaito, Kaito tilted up his chin and kissed him.

"I hate you."

Shinichi said once they apart. He hid his red tomato face on Kaito's chest.

Kaito pat his back while laughed.

"Yeah yeah. I hate you too."

.

Hope this gave you some happiness like I did when writing this. OwO

Notice: I might update one oneshot one month starting today because this year is my last year as high school student. So, i'm going to be busier than before. Plus, a big exam coming next year February. Sooo i hope you guys are okay with it. That's all and thank you.

Next oneshot: Happiness