Chp. 17 I will love you

The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. A sassy smile and built with compassion. She was there for me in that very moment I wanted to end my life. Only her, not Natasha. Lindsey...yes Lindsey. She was there right in front of me. I wanted to just hug her but something was stopping me from doing so. She began to kneel down and she hugged me first. She even wiped my tears. I was so confused. She only said "I'm here for you" and nothing else. Maybe it was for some other reason that she came back but I didn't want to believe it was all because of me that she left and came back. Her emotions became clear that she cared so dearly about me. I only grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me for a hug. She hesitated before hugging me but we ended up sitting on the bench together hugging and she was there when I need to put my head on her shoulder. I was upset that I chose to almost end my life. The thoughts of me dying would upset everyone yet I felt like no one cared. She pulled me closer and asked if I wanted to go somewhere and she didn't necessarily say where but she hinted that it wouldn't be at her house. I followed her. We ended up going to the hotel where she was staying but the whole way there she had her arm around me holding me. I took a shower and ate some snacks she left out but other than that I stayed quiet. She turned on a movie but the one thing that I didn't want to happen....happened.