Chp. 10 Waking up to you

Blurry lights inside a dark room, no sign of where I am. Two figures standing in the corner, most likely Natasha and Lindsey. Lights turned on and all I could see was my family in the hallway crying, and Lindsey and Natasha standing in the corner holding each other almost crying. I felt a slight pain in my stomach but didn't want to touch it or even move. The doctor came in to see how I was doing and besides the pain, I was really fine. My family entered the room and crowded near me. They didn't even say hi to Natasha and Lindsey. They were mad at them for no reason. My dad walked over to me and asked how it happened. I explained the whole story, even how I walked away and lied to them. My mom was too upset to even talk to me or look at me. My family didn't know I liked girls, and I wasn't going to tell them in the hospital or any other day because I was scared too. I couldn't even tell them that I was having anxiety and suicidal thoughts because of it. It was like why was I even here at the moment. I started to cry in the hospital bed, and everyone just looked at me with confusion. I asked my family to leave the room, which they did. I called Natasha and Lindsey over while tears were running down my eyes. They hugged the bed and just sat in silence for a moment up until I thanked them and apologized for my behavior. They didn't even say anything but just nodded and Natasha reached for my hand. Lindsey didn't care who I chose but she was just a little jealous. It was always meant to be for me and Natasha. Lindsey was the girl who was meant to be in my dreams but in real life, there was no understanding of who I was. Natasha spoke up "I love you", like finally. Lindsey gave a quick smile and suddenly she left the room saying to her sister "good luck, you deserve to be happy".  Me and Natasha sat there staring at each other. I had the guts to ask why she left and walked away after I kissed her the other night. "It was unexpected and I didn't know what to say, I never fell in love with a woman before".  I explained how it was my first time too. She smiled and grabbed my hand.  Reaching her face for a kiss, we were interrupted by my family. Now they know about me being gay. They were speechless. Dad walked over and hugged me and said "enjoy your day, no matter what happens I'm here for you". After dad left, mom walked over with my brother and he began to laugh but mom wasn't having it. She smacked him and he ran out the room. Mom finally had the nerves to start yelling at me about all the straight couples shit. Don't worry I knew this was going to happen. After ignoring her for three minutes, she left the room or maybe even the hospital with my brother. I didn't even see Jessica, and if she was still living at our house then that was going to be hell for her. Natasha felt so sorry, but I assured her it was not going to hurt our relationship if we decided to make it official. She smirked but was still nervous as I could tell. The doctor came in a few hours later and told me I could leave in the morning. I told Natasha she could go home and didn't have to sleep overnight, but she wanted to stay.