Chp. 14 Don't Go

I was thinking too much about my future and who I was destined to be with. I received a text from Natasha that read "Don't come back tonight I got a man coming over, sorry love, see u tomorrow". I almost cried but I felt angry. I shouldn't cause I knew she wasn't gay. I just walked around the border of the lake. It was quiet and peaceful. people ran pass not even saying anything. I felt alone. I kept some rocks in my pocket to have fun with and hold onto. I sat on a bench and watched the sunset. I looked to my left and dreamed of Lindsey being there smiling at me and just being the most gorgeous woman ever. she made me feel happy and I don't know why I ever went to her sister. In my mind I pictured all the things Natasha was doing with her man. I pictured her smiling because of him and not thinking about me. I was depressed. I felt hopeless. I called Lindsey on my phone and nobody answered but her voicemail was the only voice of hers I needed. I called again and again until my phone's battery started to die. I called for the last time and the line picked up, I panted and was asking if she was ok and where she was. the line hung up after that. I cried on the bench with nobody around. I wanted her to say something and not hang up. I walked for more hours just to feel more hopeless and I was thinking about giving up. I had nothing anymore. I received another text from Natasha that read "Just finished having the best time with this man, you can come back". I didn't respond again and yep she texted again and again just to ask if I was coming back and where I am. I was done with her and her "man". she was obviously drunk and confused and worried and I didn't care.